The ladies of The Real Housewives of Atlanta got together last week to film the reunion show for season 8.
While many blawgs jumped the gun last week with news that Nene Leakes would not be on the reunion show sofa…. clearly they were wrong! Nene posted the photo above recently with the caption that her attendance is no longer a ‘secret’ (as if it ever was).
Details + a few behind the scenes photos from the RHOA season 8 reunion show below…
Yes, the cats out of the bag as we anxiously await what is sure to be a drama filled reunion show. The show was taped on February 25, 2016, and Nene Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Kim Fields, Porsha Williams, Phaedra Parks, Kandi Burruss and Sheree Whitfield all hit the couch to rehash the events of season 8.
Kim Fields & Nene Leakes…
Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss
Kandi & Sheree
All of the husbands were in attendance as well, Gregg Leakes, Peter Thomas, Christopher Morgan and Todd Tucker all took a seat behind their lovely wives and for the first time ever, Kenya had a man sitting behind her on the sofa as ‘rent-a-Matt’ joined the cast to dispel rumors that he’s merely a hired hand…
Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks supported each other as neither had a man in attendance.
Well…. Phaedra brought along Ayden, so I guess we can count him as her male support system.
A few topics covered during the reunion include:
- Phaedra and Kandi’s broken friendship (Kandi still feels ‘somekindaway’ about the shade Phaedra threw regarding her hubby Todd)
- Nene & Cynthia’s renewed friendship (Nene’s not going ‘no where’!)
- Kenya Moores abandonment issues and how it affects her relationships.
- Kim Fields and Kenya Moore’s ‘beef’… which includes the gay rumor brought on by Kenya (word on the curb is that the ENTIRE cast was all on one accord when it comes to her being petty & messy.)
- Phaedra’s adjustment to being a ‘single mom’… and how her sons are feeling after finally visiting their dad in prison.
That’s all I have for now, but I’ll definitely update as more intel becomes available.
Are you looking forward to the RHOA season 8 reunion?