Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Jill Scott was honored during ESSENCE’s 6th Annual Black Women in Music Event, presented by Lincoln Motor Company a few days ago.
The event is held each year during Grammy’s week in L.A. and this year, celebrity attendees and consumers flocked to Avalon Hollywood.
Attendees included Ciara, Jordin Sparks, Zendaya, Chante Moore, Candice Patton, Elise Neal, Tasha Smith, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Tamera Mowry-Housley and more.
Guests were treated to a journey through four decades of music with performances by Chaka Khan, MC Lyte, Brandy and Lianne La Havas.
Photos below… Continue Reading…
In Atlanta Gossip,News Brandy, Chaka Khan, Ciara, Essence, Grammys, Jill Scott, Jordin Sparks, Ledisi, Lianne La Havas, Mc Lyte, Tasha Smith, Zendaya
Just FYI… Queen B is back with a whole new ‘visual’ album she released early this morning (Friday, December 13, 2013). It’s Beyonce’s fifth of her career and includes 14 tracks with videos for each song.
‘Beyonce’ 2013 is available now only on
New Beyonce´- “Mine” ft. Drake [LISTEN]
Jordin Sparks “This Is My Wish” (Glade Holiday Anthem) [LISTEN]
Gucci Mane releases “Jackie Chan” ft. Migos [LISTEN]
Violations” – Talib Kweli ft. Raekwon [LISTEN]
TGT – “Be My Holiday” [LISTEN]
B.o.B “Ready” ft. Future & Trae Tha Truth (Remix) [Tags] – [LISTEN]
Visit TheAPod.com for more music & video releases!
- #TheApod New Babyface & Toni Braxton – ‘Where Did Our Love Go Wrong?’ + New Music & Videos From B.o.B., Chris Brown & More…
- The APod – Mary Jane Releases “The Other Woman” + DaBrat’s “Is it Chu?,” Trey Songz “Sensational,” Donell Jones & More…
- #TheAPod B.o.B. ‘Throwback’ ft. Chris Brown + New Music From Beyonce, Ashanti & More…
- The Apod – Goodie Mob Releases “I’m Set” (Official Video) + New Music From R. Kelly ft. 2Chainz & More…
- The “A” Pod – Gucci Mane Teams Up w/2Chainz in ‘Use Me’ + New Music from The-Dream, Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri & More…
- The Apod – OMG Girlz Release “Baddie” (Official Video) + Music & Videos from Drake, John Legend, 2Chainz & More…
- The “A” Pod – Jermaine Dupri Remixes “Do Me Now,” Lil Scrappy Shares “Pound Game,” Future Teams Up With Nelly & More…
- The Apod – Eddie Murphy ‘Red Light’ ft. Snoop Lion (OFFICIAL VIDEO) + New Music From Lyfe Jennings, Mario, 2Chainz & More…
- #TheAPod – B.o.B. Shares Road To #UndergroundLuxury [VIDEO] + New Music From Bun B, James Blake & More…
- The “A” Pod – B.o.B. ” “We Still In This B*tch” ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro & Yo Gotti + New Music & Videos From 2Chainz, Verse Simmonds & More…
In News,The "A" Pod B.o.B., Beyonce, Drake, Gucci Mane, Jordin Sparks, Raekwon, Talib Kweli, Tank, TGT, Tyrese
VIDEO: “Baddie” – OMG Girlz [WATCH]
Drake – “All Me” ft. Big Sean & 2Chainz [LISTEN]
VIDEO: “Made to Love Me” – John Legend [WATCH]
Jordin Sparks – “Skipping a Beat” [LISTEN]
VIDEO: “Get Like Me” – Nelly ft. Nicki Minaj & Pharrell [WATCH]
“Where You Been” – 2Chainz [LISTEN]
VIDEO: Solange Performs in a BK Laundromat [WATCH]
Soulja Boy Releases “Life After Fame” Mixtape [DOWNLOAD]
Visit TheApod.com for more music & video releases!
In News,The "A" Pod 2Chainz, Big Sean, Drake, John Legend, Jordin Sparks, Nelly, Nicki Minaj, OMG Girlz, Pharrell, Solange Knowles, Soulja Boy
Sparkle, this Summer’s most anticipated film, highlights the glamourous and colorful fashions of the 60’s.
That “retro chic” style is incredible and we continue to see influences of the time period even in today’s fashions.
The classic film about three teenagers from Harlem who set their sights on making musical history in Motown has been brought back to life and it’s remake will be significant in more ways than one.
a.) Sparkle is Whitney Houston‘s last film. The actress/singer passed away only three months after production ended on the Salim Akil-directed project.
b.) Sparkle marks the acting debut of American Idol Jordin Sparks.
Houston and Sparks star in the film alongside Derek Luke, Mike Epps, Cee Lo Green, Carmen Ejogo, Tika Sumpter, Tamela Mann and Omari Hardwick.
Check out a few photos of the cast rocking retro fashions from the highly anticipated film + watch the SPARKLE official movie trailer below… Continue Reading…
Last night in NYC, Tri Star Pictures held a special red carpet screening of the upcoming ‘SPARKLE’ film (August 14, 2012).
The event was held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in Soho and the cast of the film was on hand to bask in the glow of the highly anticipated film.
[READ: ‘Sparkle” Movie Whitney Houston’s Final Acting Debut… VIDEO TRAILER]
Jordin Sparks, Mike Epps, Carmen Ejogo, Derek Luke, Tika Sumpter, Omari Hardwick and executive producer Debra Martin Chase graced the red carpet as well as several celebrity supporters.
Russell Simmons, Gabby Sidibe, Olympic medalist Cullen Jones, Steven Baldwin, Valerie Simpson, June Ambrose, Rutina Wesley (True Blood), S. Epatha Merkerson, Q Parker (112) and more were among the attendees.
Photos below… Continue Reading…
Apparently Jennifer Hudson ain’t the only former American Idol contestant that’s shed a few pounds.
Jordin Sparks has a dramatic weight loss difference of her own!
Back in May, Jordin proudly showed off her bikini body (click HERE if you missed that) but the photo she posted a few days ago has me wanting to give up cupcakes FOR GOOD!
Peep Jordin’s new SUPER SKINNY waistline + her new tattoo….. Continue Reading…