may have dropped a bombshell yesterday when she revealed that she was quitting The Real Housewives of Atlanta (click HERE
if you missed that), but she’s moving on quite ‘swiftly and professionally
‘ (as Justin J
Fields and dance partner Sasha Farber kicked off Monday’s “Dancing With The Stars” premiere with a cha cha to Fleur East’s “Sax” and it seems Kim is not as ‘stiff’ as many would think!
The judges and audience were quite impressed with the first dance of the night.
In case you missed it, watch Kim Fields’ ‘1st dance’ below… Continue Reading…
Word on the curb is that Atlanta-based rapper Pastor Troy has been gettin it in with one of the fun-sized ladies on Atlanta’s latest reality show.
Minnie Ross, a cast member of ‘Little Women ATL’ has publicly proclaimed that she and the ‘Down South Georgia Boy’ are an item and now it’s rumored that she may be pregnant with his child.
[FLASHBACK: Pastor Troy on Judge Alex… (VIDEO)]
With all the chatter making waves online and off, Pastor Troy has now himself responded to the rumors and it seems he’s giving us conflicting information.
Details + more photos of the cute couple below… Continue Reading…
NEWSFLASH! Kim Fields of The Real Housewives of Atlanta will not be returning next season.
[READ: RECAP: 6 Things Revealed on #RHOA Season 8 Reunion (Part 1) + Watch Full Video…]
Fields did an interview with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show this morning (March 21, 2016), to promote her upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars and when asked if she would be coming back for season 9 of the popular reality show, Kim says…
More details + listen to the full interview below… Continue Reading…
Award-winning singer, songwriter, pastor/reality tv star Deitrick Haddon partners with Grammy-winning rap legend Antwan ‘Big Boi’ Patton to release “Sinners (Saved By Grace),” a single from the soundtrack for the new BounceTV show “Saints & Sinners.”
The official video for the song premiered last night. Check it out below… Continue Reading…
Rapper Lil Scrappy
of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and his ‘baby mama’ Erica Dixon
were spotted at the Atlanta airport recently… together… without child in tow.
Over the past few months, the former couple has been throwing jabs via social media and interviews, but it appears since Dixon is no longer on the show, they may be free to resume their normal activities.
More photos + details about Srappy & Erica’s rumored reconciliation below… Continue Reading…
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- Club Shots: #LHHATL Stevie J. Joseline, Scrappy, Bambi, Premadonna & More Party at Privè… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL Bambi Writes Open Apology Letter to Scrappy’s Daughter…
- WATCH THIS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 6+ Minute Super Trailer… [VIDEO]
- Club Shots: Angela Simmons, Yung Joc, Tammy Rivera & Bambi Party At The Gold Room… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep17 – ‘I Do’ (Season Finale) [FULL VIDEO]…
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep16 ‘Bait & Switch’… [FULL VIDEO]
- The Boot! Erica Dixon Speaks on Leaving Love & Hip Hop Atlanta & Reveals Next Plans…
- Baby Mama Drama! #LHHATL Lil Scrappy Blasts Erica Dixon For Child Support Antics… [VIDEO]
- In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, S4, Episode 4 + The Afterparty ft. Yung Joc & Mama Dee… [FULL VIDEO]