Paris Jackson, the daughter of legendary pop icon Michael Jackson, has decided to honor her deceased dad by getting tatted up.
Paris, 18, recently showed off her new ink, which she got in homage to the King of Pop.
Check out photos of Paris’ new ink below… Continue Reading…
Word on the curb is that Keshia Knight Pulliam & Ed Hartwell may be having issues in their marriage… already!
The popular ‘cosby kid’ and her recycled real ‘househusband’ jumped the broom earlier this year and reportedly the honeymoon phase for the newlyweds has already come to an end.
Details below… Continue Reading…
All this drama surrounding Tamar Braxton leaving ‘The Real’ is getting a bit outta hand!
Loni Love appeared on The Wendy Williams show last Thursday, prior to the news dropping that Tamar had gotten fired, and apparently Wendy spoke ill about Love on Monday, stating that she felt Loni knew about the situation all along.
[FLASHBACK: Tamar Braxton Reportedly FIRED from ‘The Real’…]
Loni hit the net with a video response to Wendy and anyone who thinks that she’s the ‘backstabber’ that Tamar referred to in that cryptic post on Saturday.
For the record, Loni states that she found out when the rest of the cast members did… from a group text from Tamar herself!
More details + full video of Loni Love’s explanation below… Continue Reading…
Tyler Perry wants a farm… E. I. E. I. O! And on that farm, he wants some pigs… E. I. E. I. O.!
Perry’s massive Atlanta mansion sold for a record breaking $17.5 million dollars just last month and now he’s moving on to greener acres… literally!
Details below… Continue Reading…
Drama follows the cast of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and last night, one of the popular show’s newest cast member was arrested… again!
Karen ‘KK’ King is notorious for her criminal exploits and was even once named criminal of the week after she was on the run for aggravated assault (click HERE if you missed that).
King joined LHHATL’s 5th season but it seems she hasn’t left her life of crime behind… Continue Reading…
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta aired the 8th episode of it’s 5th season last night (May 23, 2016).
In the previously-aired episode, fans saw Mimi and Chris breaking up over Stevie. Faust’s galpal apparently felt there was still some lingering feeling between the former couple, so she told Mimi to figure out what that was before they move forward in their relationship.
[FLASHBACK: LHHATL Season 5, Episode 7 ‘Playing With Fire’ + Watch Full Video…]
This week’s episode is titled ‘Common Ground’ and the VH1 synopsis is as follows:
Scrapp receives devastating legal news; K.Michelle faces D. Smith and Betty Idol; Jessica takes her relationship to the next level; Tiarra and KK search for common ground.
Read recap + watch full video below… Continue Reading…
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: 5 Things Revealed on S5 Ep9 ‘Free At Last’… [FULL VIDEO]
- RECAP: #LHHATL Season 5, Episode 2 ‘FULL DISCLOSURE’…
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Season 5, Episode 4 – ‘Blackmail’… [VIDEO]
- Club Shots: #LHHATL Stevie J. Joseline, Scrappy, Bambi, Premadonna & More Party at Privè… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 Ep10 ‘Final Goodbye’… [FULL VIDEO]
- Recap: Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta, Season 5 Episode 7 – ‘Playing With Fire’… [VIDEO]
- In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 Episode 11 “Mystery Solved” [FULL VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep17 – ‘I Do’ (Season Finale) [FULL VIDEO]…
- In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (Season 4, Ep 3) + #LHHATL ‘The After Party’ (WATCH VIDEOS)
In Atlanta Gossip,Featured,News Joseline Hernandez, k. whasserface, Karen KK King, Lil Scrappy, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Mimi Faust, Scrapp Deleon, Scrappy, Stevie J. K. Michelle, Yung Joc