of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is headed to the altar and the countdown continues to her big day.
Episode #4 of ‘Kandi’s Wedding’ aired last night (June 22, 2014) and we witness Kandi & Todd celebrate their last few days of freedom with their bachelor/bachelorette parties.
[FLASHBACK: Kandi’s Bachelorette Party + Meet The Bridesmaids… (PHOTOS)]
With Kandi and Todd’s wedding only a few days away, Kandi finally sends Todd the daunting pre-nup and requests him to sign it. Concerned that he might not be protected by the pre-nup, Todd seeks the advice of a lawyer who shocks Todd when he advises him not to sign. The clock is ticking and wedding guests have started to arrive in Atlanta. Unaware of how serious the pre-nup situation is becoming, Todd and Kandi’s friends continue planning parties for the bride and groom to celebrate their last night of being single.
Kandi’s bachelorette party is a fun girls night with outrageous entertainment hand delivered by Phaedra. Over at Bar One, Todd’s bachelor party gets a little out of control with Todd nearly breaking the “party rules” Kandi had laid out for him.
During the wedding rehearsal, things take a turn for the worse when Todd tells Kandi about his reservations with signing the prenup leading to a heated argument, and a division between Kandi and Todd that no one saw coming less than 24 hours before the wedding.
Recap + watch full episode below… Continue Reading…
is still knocked up and is getting bigger and bigger by the day.
[FLASHBACK: Monica Offers Mommy Words of Wisdom to Ciara… ]
As the superstar songstress awaits the birth of her and Future’s lovechild, it seems she’s taken on a high-fashion photo shoot wit W Magazine to document the last few days of her baby bump.
My mom and I don’t have a lot of photos of my early years,” she explains to the mag.
“So I decided we should document everything. This is one of those moments you can’t repeat.”
Ciara also shared a few photos online, stating:
More photos + excerpts from CiCi’s W Mag spread below… Continue Reading…
Kelly Rowland celebrated her birthday alongside Atlanta’s King of rap, Clifford ‘T.I.’ Harris at Compound in Atlanta last night (February 22, 2014).
The sexy songstress rocked a fresh bob cut and black leather attire paired with black thigh-high Christian Louboutin boots.
Rowland turned 33rd earlier this month (Feb. 11) and continued her month long b-day partying with T.I., Bertell, Sarah Vivan and more.
Tip even took to the mic for a performance!
Check out photos from Rowlands ATL birthday celebration below… Continue Reading…
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From Big Boi, Kelly Rowland, Juicy J, T.I., Nicki Minaj, Eve, Wiz Khalifa & More…
- Rick Ross Hosts ‘Mastermind’ Listening Session… [PHOTOS + Audio Snippets]
- Celebs Attend Atlanta’s ‘Global Winter Wonderland’ Opening: Keri Hilson, 2Chainz, Mimi Faust & More… [PHOTOS]
- Birthday Bash 17: T.I. Brings Out Usher, Lil Wayne & Kelly Rowland & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEOS]
- ATL Live on The Park (Hip Hop Edition) Draws T.I., Ludacris, Jagged Edge, Chubb Rock & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod ~ Fantasia Releases “Without Me” ft. Missy Elliott & Kelly Rowland + New Music & Videos From Common, Frank Ocean, Lil Wayne & More…
- “Motivation” ~ Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
- T.I., Phaedra Parks, Keri Hilson & More Attend R. Kelly’s 48th Birthday Bash in Atlanta (Hosted By DeVyne Stephens)… [PHOTOS]
- The “A” Pod – Monica ft. on LL Cool J’s “Closer” + New Music & Videos From 2Chainz, Soulja Boy, Ludacris & More…
- The “A” Pod – Unreleased Music from Blaque + New Music & Videos from Lauryn Hill, Kendrick Lamar, Ludacris & More
Clifford “T.I.” Harris has a lot to celebrate in 2012.
Tip’s finally free from the clutches of federal authorities and on his Grand Hustle. He’s written a novel… has been branded the “hood Cosby” as king of his castle in the family oriented reality show, T.I. and Tiny: Family Hustle and has recently released a high quality mixtape with the help of Dr. Dre.
T.I., who was spotted around town with Dr. Dre, revealed few sneak peeks of his studio sessions, but nothing compares to the final product.
And on New Year’s Day Tip released the FOR FREE on New Year’s day.
Yup… FREE! Since fans have supported his transgressions and continued to support him on his road to redemption, Tip is giving back in the form of a musical gift.
Full tracklist + download link for Tip’s “F*ck the City Up” mixtape… Continue Reading…
Clifford “T.I.” Harris
is back to reclaim his throne and the entire Grand Hustle clique celebrates his return in his newest video.
Tip’s I’m Flexin’ featuring Big K.R.I.T. was featured on The A-Pod last month and the video has finally been released and he’s shown strutting his stuff around various spots in Atlanta with K.R.I.T. and a recognizable Grand Hustle favorites like Young Dro, Big Kuntry King, B.o.B. and more.
Watch the OFFICIAL video for Tip’s “I’m Flexin'” ft. Big K.R.I.T…. Continue Reading…
Nappy Roots release the official video for “Hey Love” from their newly released project “NappyDotOrg” project.
In the visual, dem Nappy Boyz revisit a classic Spike Lee joint, “Do The Right Thing.”
The director did a great job of capturing the classic Spike Lee joint…. from Mookie delivering pizza to Radio Raheem with his boom box and love/hate knuckle ring…
They even have a Rosie Perez look-alike shimmying around.
Watch the OFFICIAL video for “Hey Love” and see if you can a few more “Do the Right Thing” moments… Continue Reading…
I’ve often found that some of the hottest songs are usually filled with nursery rhymes and simple lyrics and Ludacris’ new joint featuring Gucci Mane basically proves my point.
The two “A” town favorites collaborated for Luda’s upcoming 1.21 Gigawatts mixtape, which should be out around November 15th.
In “Shake n’ Fries,” Ludacris hilariously refers to the female anatomy as Filet of Fish, Quarter Pounder, etc, while Gucci Mane’s Miss fine lady… you thick wit’it gives me flashbacks of pumping gas alone at night in Colli-park.
Check out Ludacris’ “Shake n’ Fries” feat. Gucci Mane below… Continue Reading…
- The “A” Pod: Big Boi’s “She Said OK,” 50 Cent’s “Definition of Sexy,” Alicia Keys, Ludacris, Ying Yang Twins & More…
- The “A” Pod – Big Boi: ‘In The A’ (Remix) ft. Killer Mike + New Music from Juicy J, T.I., J. Millz & More…
- Flix/Video ~ Behind the Scenes of Shawty Lo’s “Atlanta, GA” Video Shoot ft. Ludacris & The Dream
- The “A” Pod ~ “Atlanta, GA” ~ Shawty Lo ft. The Dream, Ludacris & Gucci Mane
- The “A” Pod ~ “LOL Smiley Face” ~ Trey Songz ft. Gucci Mane & SouljaBoy
- Ludacris’ Custody Judge Calls Decision a ‘Win-Win’ + Tamika Fuller Issues Statement… [VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod ~ “Shine Blockas” ~ Big Boi ft. Gucci Mane
- The “A” Pod ~ “Make Da Trap Say Ay!” (Remix) ~ OJ Da Juiceman ft. Gucci Mane & Cam’ron
- The A Pod: Shawty Lo, Gucci Mane & Rocko Da Don Team Up For “MVP” [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod ~ “Maybe” (Remix) ~ Rocko ft. Gucci Mane, Rick Ross & Soulja Boy