, former reality star and ex-wife of singer Usher Raymond, is creating quite a buzz with her new ‘Cult deJour’ jacket line.
Foster premiered several of her custom designs to an inviting crowd during the 9th annual ‘Celebration 4 A Cause’ (C4AC) fashion show and benefit event last Thursday evening (December 22, 2016).
Eva Marcille played host to the event, which was held at Atlanta’s King Plow Center and sponsored by Clay West and Polow Da Don’s F.O.C.U.S. Foundation.
Several of Atlanta’s who’s who attended the event including Karlie Redd (Love & Hip Hop Atlanta) and Atlanta mayoral candidate Michael T. Sterling, who spoke a few words to the crowd.
Check out a few photos from the event below…
Michael T. Sterling and Eva Marcille
Clay West (FOCUS Foundation)
Karlie Redd strikes a pose on the red carpet
Artist Marissa performs
Congrats to Tameka Foster on the launch of her ‘Cult de Jour’ custom jackets! For more information about Foster’s new ‘custom vintage’ jacket line visit cultdejour.com
Photos: Prince Williams (ATLPics.net)
- Ludacris, Toya Wright, Silkk the Shocker & More Attend ATL Live on the Park… (PHOTOS)
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- RECAP: 5 Things Revealed on #LHHATL Season 5, Ep13 “Funny Business’ + WATCH FULL VIDEO…
- RECAP: 5 Things Revealed on #LHHATL Season 5 Ep 1 + Watch Full Video…
- Hot or Not? A Shirtless Benzino Sends Message To Karlie Redd… [PHOTOS]
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Season 3, Ep. 9 ‘Three Way, No Way’ [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S3 Ep7, ‘The Past, My A*s’ [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- Everything You Wanna Know About Karlie Redd of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (Age, Daughter’s Age, Baby Daddy)… [PHOTOS]
- 5 Life Lessons Revealed in Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S2, Ep5 + Watch Full Video…
- Atlanta Promoter Files Restraining Order On #LHHATL’s Karlie Redd + Her Response…