Preston and his boo

Mystery Solved! Bow Wow’s Boo’d Up Boyfriend Pic Was NOT Photoshopped Afterall… [PHOTOS]

Aug 24th 2012 | Written by ATLien

As you know, just a few days ago Shad Moss aka Lil Bow Wow was hacked. The rapper was then “outed” online by a wannabe rapper…

Bow Wow was understandably perturbed by the situation, but it was all so bizarre that we began questioning if it was actually Bow Wow doing it all himself for the attention.

[READ: In the Tweets: Did Bow Wow HACK Himself? *SCREENSHOTS*]

The drama all began when the photo above was posted online. Then it was believed that the user hacked Bow Wow’s Twitter as a way to extort money from him and to gain exposure for the wannabe rapper’s mixtape.

Well at least ONE mystery has been solved.  I know who’s in the photo and guess what? It’s not photoshopped at all!

I received an email one of the men in the photo after several of his friends told him he was on StraightfromtheA the other day…

After spotting his cute mug online, PrestonE sent me the following email:

Is it possible to like speak to you about clearing up this bow wow picture frenzy.

That’s actually a picture of myself and my boyfriend. You can check out our twitters and instagrams @imtheprettiestp and @sincerelycb.

*sigh* Sometimes I wish I were a gay man, they get all the cuties!  But I digress…

Preston goes on to explain how the intimate photo of he and his boo got online in the first place, stating:

I posted the picture around Christmas of last year via twitter. It’s of myself and my boyfriend. Around that time some people made a fake twitter using the picture I believe it’s @mymanp.

As to how the I am 7 guy or whatever his twitter name is found it–I have no clue. But to be honest the picture has absolutely nothing to do with bow wow. If you go on my twitter and look at the images posted section you’ll be able to see when the picture was actually posted up.

I requested a few photos from Preston as proof and he obliged by sending over the one above and a few more of he and his boyfriend.

While his boo looks absolutely NOTHING like Bow Wow, I can almost see how one could take the similarities and run with ’em.

Hey cutie :-)

Anywhoo… at least we’ve solved the mystery of the “photoshopped” picture. Most of you didn’t believe it was him anyway, but for the one’s who did…find something else.

Shouts out to PrestonE for clearing up the drama!

1. Philly Finest! says:

Walks in …………..They both are fine! Pretty Teeth! Nice Smile! ( Tear! Tear! Tears! Tears!)

WALK OUT!!!! (DOOOR SLAMS !)

• KIKI says:

Yes gurl…. it's always the cute ones…. Heading out the door with Philly Finest…. florida evans vc(damn, damn, damn)

• Mrsshya says:

I with you!

• It's her business says:

Lol. Walking out mad that we ladies have to settle for ok looking straight guys.

• MsCrystalofDC says:

YALL SO DAMN CRAZY!!! LMAO I LIKE BROWN SUGAR…. DAMN DAT NIGGA FINE. I AM NOT REALLY INTO THE LIGHT FELLOWS, BUT I GUESS HE REALLY WOULD'NT CARE CAUSE HE WOULD NEVER BE INTO ME, HE HAS SOME PRETTY EYES THOUGH,LAWD! BUT HIS BOO, MODEL MODEL MODEL!!! STAMP

• Sarah Talks says:

What makes them cute to you? Because they have light eyes? It doesn't impress or appeal to me. Um…they seem nice people though.

• JOSEline is a man says:

yes and his eyes are killin so pretty i wanna pull is eyes out and change em w/ mines

• Ganroe38 says:

You'll need to stop, you'll no damn well that is bow wow in that photo. An that dude whom it was him looks nothing like him. you'll do not want to see the truth. That's why so many women have H.I.V. you do not want too see the real truth about DL brotha. It's him ladies.

2. KIKI says:

Damn does his boo have an older straight brother?

3. Uh... says:

A Crying Game shame!! Damn. The one in the navy blue shirt!!

4. Bee says:

Any fool looking at the picture could tell it wasn't Bow Wow. I was on Twitter at the time of this incident. It was thoroughly entertaining, lol. Bow Wow really thinks he is a gangster though, lol!

• tori says:

THANK YOU @Bee, I thought I was going crazy, or BLIND, like CLEARLY neither one of those dudes look like Bow Wow. Bow Wow is going through the same thing Ci-Error is going through, music wise (except he HAD fans that bought his music at one point). No one is buying their corny music right now and Bow Wow better stop askin folks to assault someone via twitter before he get locked up by the FEDs and he will be doing A HELL OF A LOT MORE than cuddling in jail!!

• Sheridan Keyton says:

I thought the same thing! lol. This nigga looks like nothing like Bow Wow. haha. But It is funny and entertaining seeing Bow Wow get upset.

5. tracey says:

there is something in those list of name that been to that school… thats DR. you cant just take a class and your are a sex expert. it takes a ba. ms. and sometimes a phd.or she is not going to pass the regerous work assighnments

6. Shay Shay says:

That's funny as hell! And YES those bois are fine! WHY are all the sexy, fine, and cute ones gay? Damn.

7. MON88 says:

yuck booty bandits

8. TINA MARIE says:

Damn shame how these men turn out. I know the parents are not happy but love them in spite of. UGH!

• Isobel says:

No shame at all. They didn't "turn out" this way, they were born this way and they love each other… And they are beautiful. AWWWWW!!! :)

9. bloggirl247 says:

What a waste!!! So sad. SMH.

10. MiaK says:

Did Tameka lose custody of her kids?? Wow.

11. D.A. says:

I believed it for a split second but then I noticed that that tatt was missing. Bow Wow has a really big tatt on his left arm that he's had for a very long time. I remember first seeing it YEARS ago. But Bow needs to not let this mess stress him and focus on his music.

12. Omg says:

His green eyes are amazing! Cute :)
    And wasn't it obvious neither look like Bow wow!? smh

13. ALM says:

I knew that wasn't him….You are wrong for the title of this article, though. It insinuates…..LOL

14. TrinaIsTheQueenOfRap says:

Fuck them I'm hating bcuz mama is single at the club singing refil…. Lol nah but they cute

15. Could be... says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

16. Gossipgirl says:

OMG….my heart just stopped. I really thought that was an old pic of Bow Wow!!!

17. IBegToDiffer says:

LMAO….So that's how they do it….LOL

So someone put Bow Wow's face on the guys body…people really have too much time on their hands…lol

18. Kamalla says:

Y'all must not have no men in the south if you think either of those dudes are FINE! They are average kneegrows. Guys like that grow on trees where I live and they are usually dumb and unemployed.

Anyway, glad they told the truth because I felt so terribly sorry for Bow Wow having to get caught up in such mess.

As for that hacker dude, I wonder if he is gay because
    1) why are you trolling for gay men pics
    2) why are you hacking into Bow Wow's twitter
    3) why are you getting butt hurt because no one wants to support your wack ass mix tape?

Some people!

19. I just don't want to believe it! I looked a the pic three times and maybe it could be someone else and not Bow Wow….maybe!?!!?

20. Gwendella says:

Lol at the hand movements on the gif of Bow. They are cutie pies.

21. k says:

playn in "shit"

22. Orlando says:

Why did anyone think that was bow wow in the picture… Bow Wows' has never been that full, not to mention it simply does not look like bow wow

23. Rita says:

The guy in the pic looks nothing like bow wow. When has bow wow ever been that chunky or had a blotchy dark brown neck? Many of you need your eyes checked.

• Kamalla says:

Tell it Rita!!!

LMAO @ blotchy dark brown neck.

Aint enough _/_/_/ for my black sisters. SMH!

• Star1 says:

@ Kamalla-
        "And these thirsty women think that mess is cute. Ready to open their legs for some HIV.

Aint enough _/_/_/ for my black sisters. SMH!"

PREACH!! * APPLAUSE* THANK YOU!!!

24. DT says:

That's not bow wow that's his boyfriend with shaved facial hairs dumbies tf thurs world coming to my nigga straight he got a kid and he stil with his baby mama damn social network and the media always tryna blur a nigga shine gtf let my nigga leave the good life I unieeeee nobody perfect but come on world yall know better than that get fuckin real

25. Dlove says:

The way the pic is taken it does look like Bow Wow but when you turn it to the side it looks just like the boyfriend in the pics . That's too funny! Well Bow Wow your relevant again for about 2 more minutes ahahahahaha

26. Karen Karryn says:

im laughin so hard right now because i had to tilt my head to the side to see that it wasnt mr shad moss himself…lmao

27. niniserene says:

THAT IS NOT BOW WOW. AND NO HE IS NOT GAY. THEY NEED TO GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO INSIST THE WORST ON OTHERS?