Monica Shannon Brown 1 Anniversary - 2

Boo’d Up ~ Monica & Shannon Brown Celebrate 1 Year of Wedded Bliss…

Nov 23rd 2011 | Written by ATLien

Monica and her husband NBA baller Shannon Brown celebrated the 1 year anniversary of their wedding by spending a romantic Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee in Greensboro, Georgia.

The two lovebirds lovingly tweeted each other leading up to their romantic vacation and subsequently shared the photos above and below for their fans.

Congrats to the happy couple!

In case you missed it:

It’s Official Monica & Shannon Brown are Married…
Inside Monica & Shannon Brown’s Fairy Tale Wedding… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
Monica & Shannon Brown Get Married… AGAIN! [PHOTOS]
Boo’d Up ~ Monica & Shannon Brown… [PHOTOS]
For the Haters: Monica and Shannon Brown Are Happy & In Love… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

1. coco21 says:

CONGRADS!!!

2. Jennifer says:

she looks SO happy. and i'm happy for her. Real love is peaceful and drama free like these two.

3. Tiffani K says:

Sometimes you have to spend some time with Mr Wrong in order to recognize Mr Right!Congrats to them both…they seem so happy!

4. Jay1 says:

Happy #1 Monica & Shannon Brown. I pray that you always seek ye first the kingdom of God and all those things that you desire shall be added too you two!!

5. Tasha says:

He look trapped to me, another forced marriage

6. monica says:

i think they should enjoy their anniversary without advertising it to everyone. it almost seem like she is trying to convince the world that they r happy and that is always the first sign of problems. so the less i see of them, the more i will think they r happy. when i am having fun, i am not thinking bout sending friends or people or anyone a picture of my having fun. so i hope they r happy. too much tweeting each other for me, it seem like they r trying to put their love in the ex's face and that is not classy.

7. shad says:

@ monica…i agree…it shouldn't be aired to the world with every move on camera…thats what i dont get with old or new celebs…just live and be happy you dont have to PROVE that you're happy…if you are …it'll show

8. Camille says:

Well as a happily married person. I TOTALLY disagree. After all these years. My husbands photo is on my desk. I tweet and Facebook us for our family and friends ESPECIALLY on a special occasion. The fake posed couples who are never doing anything real are easy to see. But the laid back fun Monica and Shannon have is so genuine. Shannon tweeted his feelings about his beautiful wife and it was SO touching. And from what I see Monica tweets about everyone she loves, her kids, family brothers so why not her husband. However I have learned u can’t please everybody all the time