R.I.P Pimp C
UGK Rapper Pimp C’s autopsy report has finally been released and “NO”….he did NOT die like Ike!
UGK rapper Pimp C’s death was the result of an overdose that was triggered by a large consumption of codeine medication combined with a pre-existing sleep condition. According to the autopsy report, Pimp C had prescription promethazine/codeine in his system when he died. Initial reports at the time of his death suggested the rapper had over-the-counter codeine in his possession. Pimp C also suffered from sleep apnea, which causes blockage of the airways during sleep. He had prescription medication in him when he passed away, and the levels were elevated but not real high, so it wasn’t an overdose from [the codeine], but we think it was a result of taking the cough medication with his sleeping problems.
Spotted @ MTV
I love me some UGK…but y’all need to put the SYRUP down now…it ain’t worth it!!!