Waka Flocka Flame explains to MTV, that it was Tupac’s alias Makaveli, that inspired the title for his new album. He even hit the books and read up on philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli.
“Tupac introduced me to the [writing] of Machiavelli. That’s why I made that. I can’t just, ‘Oh, Tupac did that, so I’m gonna do that too.’ If people read, they would love that man. That man is a mind-game genius. I read the Machiavelli war-tactic books, his biography, everything. That man is just like sticks and stones, bad.
You see Waka Flocka, what do you think? Negativity. You read Machiavelli? Negativity. My brain, I’m so sharp, I can play stupid on the camera and they think I’m dumb. So really. you just playing yourself. I’m so ahead of y’all. That’s for the bloggers.”
Thank you Juaquin. I appreciate the clarity!
Y’all know I luvs me some Waka Flocka and I was kicking myself yesterday for not being able to make it out to DTLR at Camp Creek for his in-store.
But thanks to Thaddeus of Exclusive Access, I got some footage anyway!! VIDEO + PHOTOS from Waka’s “FlockaVeli” DTLR in-store below: Continue Reading…
Waka Flocka Flame‘s new video for “Hard in the Paint” premiered over the weekend and it goes as hard as the song! In the vid, Waka leaves his home of college park for the jungles of Los Angeles
It’s no secret that I secretly lust for Waka Flocka Flame. I can’t help it. Every since I first met him on the set of Shawty Lo’s video shoot for “Atlanta, GA”, I can’t stop thinking about those lips. Oh Em Gee… Whatha Flocka?
Video: Continue Reading…
Spotted @ TwanaTells
Who knew that Waka Flocka Flame and Tupac were such close friends? I certainly had no idea and neither did the dude in the black shirt, who looks almost as stunned as I would have!
Waka Flocka, fresh off the high of his first magazine cover, compared tatts with the late great rapper’s look-a-like backstage during Hot 97’s Summer Jam yesterday.
I’m assuming this is a look-a-like. I mean… Tupac IS dead right? Am I trippin??
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame and all his tatts cover the recent issue of Urban Ink Magazine.
Gucci Mane’s protege, (real name: Juaquin James Malphurs) addressed his recent problems with the law in the recent issue and says he’s fighting mad! Continue Reading…
I know y’all thought I was kidding when I referred to Gucci Mane’s release as “GucciMania” but the term is more than appropriate.
Gucci Mane Released From Jail ~ PHOTOS + PRESS CONFERENCE VIDEO
Gucci Mane’s Welcome Home Dinner – PHOTOS
Day 3 and Gucci’s already on the grind! He just completed his 1st video shoot since being released from Fulton County jail for the song “Everybody is Looking”….and of course he made sure everybody looked!
The video also stars labelmate Waka Flocka Flame….
Waka Flocka’s footlong rates high with the Groupies [Tales from a Groupie]
Usher Says He’s Cool With Tameka [Crunk&Disorderly]
Are Tiny & Toya Beefing? [MrsGrapevine]
Foxy Brown Breaks Down on the Mo’Nique Show [TwanaTells]
Usher’s Video Leading Lady Attempts Suicide [SandraRose]
Bow Wow Says He Doesn’t Pay for Sex [FreddyO]
- Mo’Nique Claims Lee Daniels Confirmed Her Suspicions of Being Blackballed…
- Sheryl Lee Ralph on Mo’Nique’s Claims of Blackballing: “Sometimes you just need to shut up…” (VIDEO)
- He Say/She Say: Lee Daniels Weighs in On Mo’Nique’s Claims of Being Blackballed + Mo’Nique Claps Back… [VIDEO]
- The “A” List ~ MySpace, Mad Dads, Baby Mommas, Pre-Nups, Beat Ups & Disses
- The “A” List: Knocked Up, Boo’d Up, Laid Up & Locked Up…
- The “A” List ~ Probation, Racism, Fake Beef, Diapers & Zilla!
- The “A” List ~ Hawks Game Courtside Pics/Eddie Murphy’s “Fake” Marriage/Bow Wow’s NOT a “Sissy”/Steve Harvey’s 50 & Fly…and more!
- The “A” List ~ Cry Babies, Secret Lovers, Accountants, Cleats, Man Hands & Shopping Sprees
- The “A” List ~ Happy Husbands, Photospreads, Groupie Love, Throwbacks, Hugs & Kisses
- The “A” List ~ Groupie Love, Extramarital Affairs, Temper Tantrums, Rug Burns & Corn Rows