The Lakers took their 16th championship title last night in defeating the Boston Celtics 83-79 in Game Seven of the 2010 NBA Finals at Staples Center. Kobe Bryant won yet another MVP award with his wife, Vanessa by his side.
I’m not knocking Vanessa for standing my her hubby while the cameras were rollin but she’s catchin mad flack for being front & center:
“Kobes Wife” even became a twitter trending topic… Continue Reading…
Justin Bieber gets a hand from Usher Raymond for the remixed version of “Somebody to Love. If you recall, Usher once said he wouldn’t “Diddy” his young protege’, but apparently that doesn’t mean he won’t appear in a video every now & then.
Check out the new video for Justin Bieber’s “Somebody to Love” (Remix) featuring Usher: Continue Reading…
Usher Raymond IV performed at L.A.’s Staple Center last night for Activision’s E3 2010 Preview Show. He did quite a few oldies like “Caught Up” and “Love in this Club” but managed to throw in “OMG” with Will.i.am.
More photos + video of Usher’s performance: Continue Reading…
Usher Raymond did more than party with Playboy Bunnies during his visit to New York. He sat down with the ladies of The View yesterday and totally had them all in a trance. Ursh discussed his appearance on American Idol, his Raymond vs. Raymond project, and talked about how wonderful it feels to be a father.
When asked about his transition from super-stardom to fatherhood, Usher explained:
Of course I had to become accustomed to changing diapers, and that lifestyle is obviously one that will grow on you forever. It’s the most gratifying thing in life to have something and someone to come home to that loves you no matter how good it was or how bad it was…
Ursh put all is sexiness onstage to perform my favorite song -“There Goes My Baby” – and gave the ladies something to scream about as he crooned the tune acoustically accompanied by a single pianist.
In case you missed it: Continue Reading…
Usher Raymond was spotted in full “Playboy” swag at the 50th anniversary celebration of the Playboy Club & Playboy Bunny held at Juliet Supper Club in New York City…. and yes, that’s former 106 & park host AJ Calloway sticking his head in the shot.
Ursh partied the night away with a slew of bunnies by his side and judging from the shots, he didn’t go home alone…
Who knew Ursh liked em ‘exotic”? Continue Reading…
Usher spotted in Paris Promoting Raymond vs. Raymond [GossipOnThis]
Is T.I. Cheating on Tiny with Hoopz… again? [MrsGrapevine]
See What you REALLY Missed in Miami During Memorial Day [Crunktastical]
The-Dream aka Scardy Cat Rocks a ‘Bullet Proof Vest Lookin’ Ensemble [SandraRose]
Nas Gives Kelis a Makeover… [RhymeswithSnitch]
- The “A” List ~ Court Docs, Parolees, Thespians, Snitches & Soloists
- The “A” List ~ The Feds, Heads, Knights, Slam Dunks, Codeine & Yaki #1B
- The “A” List ~ Swingers, Icons, Tall Tales, Condoms, Bank Accounts & Girl Talk
- The “A” List ~ Rich Jump Offs, Midnight Flights, Blonde Lacefronts, Microphone Assaults & Queens
- The “A” List ~ Brain Damage, Bite Marks, Mentors, Fake Beef & Old Ladies in Mini Skirts
- The “A” List ~ Flix, Lez-bos, Cases, Covers, Suckers & Home Movies
- Boo’d Up! ~ Nas & Kelis
- Pic of the Day ~ Nas & Kelis @ 2008 Grammy Awards
- The “A” List ~ Subways, Sightings, Peroxide, Cheaters & Baby Bellies
- The “A” List ~ Fertility Drugs, Foster Mothers, Alimony, Vienna Sausages, Pit Bulls & Mr. Brown