NEWSFLASH! Keyshia Cole has put a female spin on Drake’s catchy ‘Hotline Bling’ song.
The R&B singer adds her own sultry flavor to Drizzy’s catchy summer banger, which is somewhat of an ode to the classic booty call.
You know when that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing…
Listen to Keyshia Cole’s remix of ‘Hotline Bling’ below… Continue Reading…
Young Jeezy aka Jay Jenkins aka Pastor Young brought ‘God’ to the club as he and his entire crew celebrated his newfound social consciousness while partying at SOHO Lounge last night (September 22, 2015).
The self-professed ‘trap star’ is now on a mission to take all his fans to church with a series of songs he calls his sermons.
[READ: Jeezy Pens Open Leeter Re: Social Injustices + Drops ‘GOD’ Single (AUDIO)]
In keeping with his theology theme, Jeezy has released a new track as a follow up to ‘GOD’ titled, “Church in These Streets.”
More photos + listen to Jeezy’s latest ‘sermon’ below… Continue Reading…
Joseline Hernandez and her ‘hubby’ Stevie J of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta recently released a new music video for ‘Stingy With My Kutty Kat.’
[PHOTOS: Joseline & Stevie J Party With ‘The Game’ at Privè…]
Since they both ‘reportedly’ completed a stint in rehab (NEVER FORGET: Stevie J’s ‘coke nose’ photobomb…), it seems they are not channeling their energies towards something a bit more creative than drugs
Check out the couple’s new video below… Continue Reading…
- Club Shots: #LHHATL Stevie J. Joseline, Scrappy, Bambi, Premadonna & More Party at Privè… [PHOTOS]
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- Reality Show Alert! Stevie J. & Joseline Hernandez Land #LHHATL Spin-Off Show…
- UPDATED: Watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, S4, Episode 2 + #LHHATL Afterparty… [FULL VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep16 ‘Bait & Switch’… [FULL VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep17 – ‘I Do’ (Season Finale) [FULL VIDEO]…
- WATCH THIS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 6+ Minute Super Trailer… [VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep14: ‘COUNTDOWN’ + The Afterparty ft. Lisa Wu, Bambi & Mama Dee [FULL VIDEO]
- In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (Season 4, Ep 3) + #LHHATL ‘The After Party’ (WATCH VIDEOS)
- WATCH: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, E7 + The Afterparty ft. Rasheeda & Margeaux… [RECAP +FULL VIDEO]
Usher Raymond and Wiz Khalifa lament about their failed marriages on the remix to Rico Love‘s new single ‘Somebody Else’.
As you know, Usher has already moved on to ‘Somebody Else’ (he’s engaged to Grace Miguel) and in his verse, he’s wishing the same for his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, “….because he’s tired of dealing with the drama.” Adding, “She’s all about the commotion, I swear she got a heart of stone.”
On the other hand, Wiz Kalifa’s ex Amber Rose, seems to have moved on without him (she was recently linked to Machine Gun Kelly) and he’s feeling ‘somekindaway,’ rapping: “Gave you everything, a kid and a house, and a wedding ring/And now you talking ‘bout you can do better things.”
Two very different perspectives make for an interesting remix! Listen to Rico Love’s ‘Somebody Else’ remix ft. Usher & Wiz Khalifa below… Continue Reading…