was all “Black and Yellow” everything for Halloween this year as she arrived for Kanye West’
s Halloween party in NYC Monday night (October 31, 2011).
Queen “B” covered her controversial baby bump in a cute lil bumblebee costume as she partied at Monday’s Gypsy Halloween event hosted by Kanye and Anja Rubik in NYC.
Kanye, on a break from his “Watch the Throne” tour, arrived dressed as Michael Jackson…
“MJ gone… that nicca dead” ~ Kanye West (All of the Lights)
Check out more photos of celebrity halloween costumes… Continue Reading…
- Monica Hosts Private ‘Code Red’ Listening Session… [PHOTOS + ALBUM REVIEW]
- Halloween 2013: Toya Wright, Memphitz, Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Wendy Williams & More… [PHOTOS]
- FIRST LOOK: Keyshia Cole’s New Reality Show ‘ALL IN’ (Pilot Episode)… [FULL VIDEO]
- Fan Mail – Keyshia Cole’s Hairstylist Spotted Fighting in Atlanta Walmart… [VIDEO]
- Grand Opening/Grand Closing – Keyshia Cole Blasts Daniel Gibson For Cheating… (Again)
- Celebrity Halloween 2014 – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly… [PHOTOS]
- In The Tweets: Keyshia Cole Loves Beyonce… Michelle Williams? Not so much!
- Ciara’s Surprise Birthday Celebration Draws Beyonce, Serena Williams & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Flix ~ Keyshia Cole, Lil Wayne & Akon in Concert
- The “A” Pod ~ Lil Wayne, Keyshia Cole, Mary J. Blige, Prince & More @ iHeart Music Festival + Juicy J’s “Bands A Make Her Dance” (Official Video)…
I don’t believe that model Heidi Klum is a racist. I surely don’t think that anyone married to Seal could possibly be considered one, BUT these pics are questionable to say the least. Yeah.. Yeah… I know what you’re thinking. Heidi loves her some chocolate right? Hence the imagery of her silky smooth White skin being covered in it. Blah…Blah…Blah… but when I first saw these photos, which were taken for a new coffee table book dedicated to the supermodel entitled, Rankin’s Heidilicious, my thoughts went back to one of the first posts I ever did on this site about an American Apparel advertisement showing a White model in blackface. My question then was ‘Is this Art?” and I’m resurrecting the question again: Is Heidi Klum covered in dark chocolate syrup ART or merely another play on a White person being covered in Blackface?
More photos below (NSFW): Continue Reading…