Halloween 2014 has come and gone but several celebrities gave fans a glimpse of their fantasy costumes.
[FLASHBACK: 2013 Celebrity Halloween Photos… ]
Monica Brown, pictured above with her adorable sons, decided face painting was the way to go, while Derek J (RHOA, Fashion Queens) painted his entire body as he dressed as one of his favorite Disney characters!
Other notable costumes featured below include: Joseline Hernandez (LHHATL), Miss Lawrence, Marlo Hampton, Ludacris and Eudoxie, Rihanna, Beyonce, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Beyonce, Rihanna, Christina Milian, Lance Gross and more.
Check out how a few of your favorite celebs played ‘dress up’ for Halloween 2014 below… Continue Reading…
In Atlanta Gossip,Featured,News Beyonce, Blue Ivy, Celebrity Kids, Christoper "Ludacris" Bridges, Derek J, Eudoxie, Funky Dineva, Halloween, Jay-Z, Joseline Hernandez, Kim Porter, Lance Gross, Marlo Hampton, Monica Brown, Sean "Diddy" Combs
used to be about kids dressing up and trick-or-treating, but over the years it’s become many an adult’s fantasy day.
The ‘day of the dead’ is usually revered by those seeking the one day where they can get away with dressing up as any and every one… even if it’s not politically correct.
[FLASHBACK: Funny? or Nah? Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson Halloween Costumes… (PHOTOS)]
The one day Adults get a free ‘fantasy’ pass to dress is also the ONE day that they get drunk and arrested. And for the record, some of the best mugshots are captured after a few drunken Halloween festivities.
[Sidebar: Never forget Da Brat’s 2007 clown costume mug (CLICK HERE)]
That being said, check out some of the best Halloween mugshots of 2014 under the cut… Continue Reading…
It’s only been a little over a month since that disturbing footage of NFL baller Ray Rice punching his then fiance’/now wife in an Atlantic City elevator was revealed….
[FLASHBACK: Ray Rice Full Elevator Knock-Out Footage Revealed… (VIDEO)]
but apparently there are quite a few people out there who think that domestic violence is a joking matter and have decided to dress up as Rice and/or his wife, Janay Rice, for Halloween.
And not to be outdone… there’s even been a few ‘Adrian Peterson‘ costumes added to the mix.
Check out the controversial costumes under the cut… Continue Reading…
Halloween has come and gone but pictures of people having fun and acting goofy in costumes will live on forever.
[READ: Keri Hilson and Serge Ibaka Do ‘Coming To America’ for Halloween 2013 (PHOTOS)]
Toya Wright and her hubby Memphitz (pictured above) transitioned into Superfriends Batman and Robin for Halloween 2013, while many others i.e. Miley Cyrus, dressed as their favorite rapper.
[READ: Who Rocked It Best? Miley Cyrus Does Lil Kim for Halloween 2013 (PHOTOS)]
Are you wondering what a few of your farvorite celebs dressed as this year?
Well… Beyonce donned wings and a ‘Halo’ to become an angel, Nicki Minaj fulfilled her fantasy of being a stripper…and Rihanna channeled her inner ‘thuglife’ to become a Latina gang banger.
** Update 11/1/13 3pm: Just added photos of Wendy Williams as Wonderwoman and Ellen Degeneres as Nicki Minaj.
Check out costumes from Halloween 2013 below: Continue Reading…
In Atlanta Gossip,Featured,News Antonia "Toya" Carter, Beyonce, Drake, Ellen Degeneres, Halloween, Memphitz, Nicki Minaj, Nivea, Rihanna, Wendy Williams
Miley Cyrus may have stole ‘twerking’ from the hip-hop culture but she decided to give back for Halloween 2013.
The rambunctious performer decided to pay homage to rap icon Lil Kim by rocking the rapper’s infamous 1999 MTV Video Music Awards look.
[LISTEN: “23″ – Mike Will Made It ft. Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J & Miley Cyrus (AUDIO)]
Cyrus rocked a purple wig, floral jumpsuit and periwinkle pasty and then snapped a series of selfies that she shared with fans (and Lil Kim) online.
More photos of Miley as Lil Kim below… Continue Reading…
- 2013 MTV VMAs: Miley Twerks Robin Thicke, Kanye Shadow Boxes, Justin Timberlake Honored As A Legend & More… [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- #TheAPod: Michelle Williams Enlists Fantasia for ‘If We Had Your Eyes’ (Remix) + New Music & Videos From Che Mack, Busta Rhymes, Will.i.am, Omarion & More…
- #TheApod – Ciara Releases ‘OVERDOSE’ Single + New Videos From Drake, Mike Will Made It & More…
- The Apod – “23″ – Mike Will Made It ft. Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J & Miley Cyrus + New Videos from Future, Ron Isley & More…
- #TheAPod B.o.B. ‘Throwback’ ft. Chris Brown + New Music From Beyonce, Ashanti & More…
- Halloween 2013: Toya Wright, Memphitz, Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Wendy Williams & More… [PHOTOS]
- The Apod – “Miley” – DJ Holiday ft. Wiz Khalifa & Waka Flocka + New Music & Videos From Rich Gang, Rick Ross, R. Kelly & More…
- The Apod – Ying Yang Twins Do Miley Cyrus + New Music From Future, J. Cole, Roscoe Dash & More…
- #TheApod – Toni Braxton & Babyface Release ‘Hurt You’ Video + 2Chainz ‘Used 2′, Miley Cyrus Remixes French Montana & More…
- #TheAPod – Future & Miley Cyrus are ‘Real & True’ + New Music From B.o.B., Eddie Murphy, & Shwanna…
Clifford “T.I.” Harris brought out the entire family for a bit of Halloween fun recently as the ‘Family Hustle’ crew hit up Atlanta’s Netherworld Haunted House.
“We are excited that such a wide array of really great talent has stopped by to get in a good scream,” said Ben Armstrong, co-owner of Netherworld Haunted House.
Other’s who were recently spotted enjoying their scary surroundings were rapper-actors Christopher ‘Ludacris’ Bridges and football player turned analyst Hines Ward of UGA and NFL and “Dancing With the Stars” fame.
Photos below… Continue Reading…
- Ludacris’ Custody Judge Calls Decision a ‘Win-Win’ + Tamika Fuller Issues Statement… [VIDEO]
- Mugshot Mania ~ NFL Star Busted in ATL for DUI…
- T.I. & Ludacris Rock Atlanta’s Music Midtown 2012 + Luda’s Boo Eudoxie & Daughter Karma Cheer From Sidelines…. [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Jeezy Celebrates Mixtape Release Party w/T.I., Drake, Ludacris & Robert DeNiro… [PHOTOS]
- ATL Live on The Park (Hip Hop Edition) Draws T.I., Ludacris, Jagged Edge, Chubb Rock & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod: “In The A” ~ Big Boi ft. T.I. & Ludacris (OFFICIAL VIDEO + Behind The Scenes)
- The “A” Pod – Sweet Brown is ‘Cold Poppin’!! + 2Chainz At Coachella, New Music From Ludacris ft. Young Jeezy & More…
- The “A” Pod – Big Boi: ‘In The A’ (Remix) ft. Killer Mike + New Music from Juicy J, T.I., J. Millz & More…
- Celebrity Halloween 2014 – The Good, The Bad, The Ugly… [PHOTOS]
- Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson Halloween Costumes… Funny? Or Nah? [PHOTOS]
It’s a new day, it’s a new dawn!!
Jennifer Hudson hit the red carpet of BET’s Black Girls Rock with a brand new look Saturday night (October 26, 2013).
Hudson has worn her hair in various styles over the years, but she recently shed her latest lace front wig, opting for a short sleek cropped doo.
[FLASHBACK: Jennifer Hudson & StraightFromTheA.com on DateLineNBC (VIDEO)]
She shared the photo above online, stating:
Check out more photos of J-Huds new look below… Continue Reading…