Welp… it looks like singer Jennifer Hudson has decided to do the ‘Big Chop’!
[Sidebar: Big chop = Cutting MOST of your hair off, like way down low. It’s normally done to cut perms out so that there is nothing left but short natural hair.]
The songstress recently revealed her sleek new hairstyle online as she rocked her much shorter than normal ‘doo.
Check out a few photos of Jenn’s ‘Amber Rose’ like cut below… Continue Reading…
Atlanta based rappers Future and 2Chainz were amongst supporters who attended the ‘Cease and Desist’ fashion presentation in Atlanta last night (August 14, 2015).
Cease and Desist, a lifestyle brand inspired by the grittiness of street culture and the allure of high-end designer fashion, presented their latest collection, titled ‘F*ck War,’ which consisted of highly detailed and functional military inspired garments.
View photos from the ‘Cease and Desist’ fashion presentation below… Continue Reading…
Beyoncè Knowles-Carter snags the coveted September cover of Vogue Magazine.
This is Queen B’s third time on the cover of the fashion bible but it’s only the third time a Black woman has covered the SEPTEMBER issue (Beyonce follows Naomi Campbell in 1989 and Halle Berry in 2010).
Beyoncé rocks the cover shot in a gown designed by Marc Jacobs, who describes the musical icon as a loveable ‘Diva’. Jacobs states:
The word diva is used for so many female performers, and it often means they have reputations for being difficult, but she exudes charm and a lovable quality.
Check out a few photos from Beyonce’s Vogue fashion spread + behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot below… Continue Reading…
Ciara bares her toned post-pregnancy body for the September 2015 issue of Shape Magazine and shared her excitement about this issue online, stating:
In the fitness mag, which hits stands August 18th, the R&B songstress shows off her svelte figure in several revealing poses and dishes on her astounding 60 lb post-pregnancy weight loss, stating:
When I was pregnant with [son] Future, one thing I learned quickly was, don’t ever let a pregnant lady be hungry, because when I was, I was like the Tasmanian Devil!” she tells Shape magazine.
“I indulged in all the good food the world has to offer. After he was born — when I couldn’t exercise yet — I kept eating, and I gained 60 pounds.”
CiCi reveals in the article how she shed the extra weight in just 4 months through dedication and the help of a personal trainer.
More details + photos & behind the scenes video from Ciara’s Shape Magazine feature spread below… Continue Reading…
Actor Idris Elba is featured in the September 2015 issue of Maxim magazine.
The acclaimed actor, who receives the honor of being the first male to ever grace the Men’s mag ALONE, talks music, sex, auto racing, and his upcoming role as a certain martini-swilling special agent who shall remain nameless.
More photos of Idris Elba’s Maxim Magazine spread + video below… Continue Reading…
Quad Webb-Lunceford of Married to Medicine was named brand ambassador for BCBGMaxAzria a few months back and she recently shared several photos from her photo shoot.
[Sidebar: For the record, I know I’ve totally dropped the ball on Married to Medicine this season (it bores me) but that doesn’t mean the cast can’t get a shout out every now and again…. But I digress!]
In a video interview for the fashion giant, the Atlanta-based entrepreneur/blogger shows there’s more to her than reality television stardom on BRAVO’s “Married To Medicine.”
Quad talks style, motivation and the importance of patience in her detailed expose.
More photos + video below… Continue Reading…
- Mugshot Mania: Married to Medicine’s Quad Webb & Husband Gregory Lunceford
- In the Tweets: Mariah Huq vs. Michelle Brown (aka ATLien) + Watch ‘Married to Medicine’ S2, Ep6 (FULL VIDEO)
- EXCLUSIVE! One on One w/Designer Reco Chapple (Part 1) + Watch Married to Medicine S2 Ep7 [FULL VIDEO]
- RECAP: What REALLY Happened At STK Between Mariah & Quad – Married to Medicine, Season 2, Ep3 [FULL VIDEO]
- Kirk Frost, Rasheeda, Cynthia Bailey, Peter Thomas & More Attend Hip-Hop Weekly Style Experience… [PHOTOS]
- She Say/She Say: Quad & Mariah Rehash STK (Again) – Married to Medicine S2, Ep. 5 [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE! One on One w/ Designer Reco Chapple (Part 2) + Watch Married to Medicine S2, Ep8 [FULL VIDEO]
- RECAP: Married to Medicine S3, Ep12 ‘Fight Of The Uterus’ [WATCH FULL EPISODE]
- RECAP: Are Dentist Doctors Too? Married to Medicine Season 2, Episode #1… [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- Boo’d Up: Quad Webb-Lunceford Parties With Johnny Gil… [PHOTOS]