Coca-Cola is going through great lengths to apologize after a bottle cap message offended some of their loyal beverage drinkers.
[FLASHBACK: Coca-Cola’s Infamous Secret Recipe Revealed… ]
The popular soft drink brand recently issued an apology to a family after they purchased a Vitaminwater with a bottle cap bearing what they felt was an offensive message.
Details + photos below… Continue Reading…
Coca-Cola has always been and will always be ‘The Real Thing’ and if you never knew what exactly was in it, it’s infamous secret recipe was revealed a while ago.
[READ: Coca-Cola’s Infamous Secret Recipe Finally Revealed… ]
I loves me some Coke Zero… lord knows I do. But I’d be a fool to drink it excessively and/or substitute it for water.
Hell… I might even give it up altogether after hearing about a New Zealand mother of eight who recently died after drinking 10 liters of Coca-Cola a day!
“The first thing she would do in the morning was have a drink of Coke and the last thing she would do in the day was have a drink of Coke by her bed,” said the woman’s partner Chris Hodgkinson.
“I never thought about it. It’s just a soft drink, just like drinking water. I didn’t think a soft drink was going to kill her.”
For the record…. nothing can replace good ole h2o! But death by soda pop is a bit bizarre.
Details surrounding the woman’s Coca-Cola overdose below… Continue Reading…