Chris Brown and Usher Raymond were spotted courtside at last night’s Atlanta Hawks game vs. the Cleveland Cavaliers. I heard the Chris Brown was boo’d when his image came up on the JumboTron, while Usher snickered nearby.
The game was full of celebrity sightings, including Atlanta staples like Antwan ‘Big Boi’ Patton & Chris Tucker. While it was a hot game to see and be seen, the Hawks lost 95-84. Fortunately for them, they get to try again on tonight.
Check out a few courtside photos from last nights game:
The Dream minus Christina
More photos below: Continue Reading…
- Quick Flix ~ LeBron James’ Eighty81 Party + Celebs Courtside at Hawks vs. Cavaliers
- Courtside Flix: Ciara & The Dream
- The “A” List ~ Brain Damage, Bite Marks, Mentors, Fake Beef & Old Ladies in Mini Skirts
- Boo’d Up: Usher & Chris Brown in Jamaica [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Flix ~ Celebs Courtside at Hawks v. Cavs (Game 3)
- The “A” Pod ~ Chris Brown is a “Changed Man” ~ Free is “Droppin That Thang” + Ester Dean & Chris Brown “Drop It Low”
- The “A” Pod – Music & Videos Featuring Keyshia Cole, 50 Cent, B.o.B., Wiz Khalifa, Chris Brown, Rihanna & More…
- The “A” List ~ Rich Jump Offs, Midnight Flights, Blonde Lacefronts, Microphone Assaults & Queens
- Trey Songz Shares Thoughts on “Leaked” Nude Photos & Sex Tapes…
- EXCLUSIVE! Usher Dismisses Restraining Order + Accused Stalker Speaks Out… *COURT DOCUMENTS*
Photos via WireImage
Keyshia Cole and WNBA star Lisa Leslie were just two of the flawless celebs spotted at the 17th Annual Trumpet Awards in Atlanta last night. Old school legends like Tina Marie and En Vogue as well as A-town staples like Q (of 112), Bobby Valentino, Sean Garrett, Chris Tucker and Raven-Symone also graced the red carpet.
Check out the flix below:
Producer Sean Garrett & Comedian Chris Tucker
Raven-Symone is such a beautiful girl! You betta work B*tch!
The Divas of EnVogue are still doin their thang!
Surprised? Me too.
I never thought they’d be able to mend fences but times is hard and money is tight!
Viva La Recession!
Photos via WireImage
Check out a few flix from the 2009 Trumpet Awards honoree and sponsor dinner held Saturday evening at the Hyatt. Raven-Symone (pictured above Xerona Clayton, the award’s founder), Chris Tucker, Sherri Shepherd and more came out to support the honorees.
View all of the 2009 honorees over at The Trumpet Foundation’s site.
CLICK HERE to view more photos from this event in the gallery.
Spotted @ SmartSexyRich&Crazy
Chris Tucker, Dave Chappelle & Baron Davis were spotted lunching in LA the other day. Hopefully they’re working on some new ish cause it’s been way too long! Chris is gonna have to hit the gym though if it’s an action flick… 😕
You can also check out more flix of the trio over at YBF.
ATL native, Chris Tucker may be next in line for Maury’s paternity test. Reports have surfaced that a woman is claming that the funnyman is the father of her two-year old daughter and that he is a deadbeat dad. Chris, who was once rumored to be dating India.Arie, has denied the claims:
Gail Webb claims the pair dated for years before he disappeared as soon as they discovered she was pregnant with Krista Jane.
“She says, I just want help with Krista and want her to know her father. If Chris Tucker wants to go to court, I welcome the opportunity to show the world what a big liar- and deadbeat father – he really is.” (Source)
When are these grown azz men gonna learn to wrap it up?? 😯
Spotted @ EarToDaStreetz
Sexy and Single Michael Jordan hosted his Jordan Brand House of XX3 launch party in New Orleans during 2008 NBA AllStar Weekend. Guests included the “A”‘s own Chris Tucker, Young Joc and Atlanta Hawks player Joe Johnson. Of course party chick, Gabrielle Union was there along with Bun B. The cutest couple award goes to Carmelo Anthony and Lala.
I almost forgot to mention Mike Jones…WHO? Mike Jones!…who looked like he snuck in the back door.
Check out the flicks after the cut…