A good friend of mine forwarded over a video the other day that features an up & coming artist performing a song called ‘searching.’
The song features Gerald Grant II aka ‘Kiing @LaFliiyette’ singing and hitting a few classic dances moves made famous by the late great Michael Jackson.
While no one can ever take the place of the REAL king (Usher & Chris Brown have been trying for years), it seems that ‘Kiing @LaFliiyette’ may be the next up in the running.
Check out the video below and let me know if you see what I see… Continue Reading…
- Chris Brown Cries Onstage: BET Awards 2010 Michael Jackson Tribute [VIDEO]
- Usher Confirms Engagement + Shades Ex-Wife During BET Honors Acceptance Speech… [VIDEO]
- Bump it or Dump it? ‘Good Kisser’ – Usher Raymond [Official Video + Behind The Scenes]
- Instagram Flexin: Usher and His ‘Bride To-Be’ Grace Miguel Share Photos of ‘THE ROCK’… [PHOTOS]
- Video ~ Michael Jackson Speaks on Turning 50
- The “A” Pod ~ “Better On The Other Side” ~ The Game ft. Chris Brown, Diddy, Usher, Polow Da Don & More (MJ Tribute)
- The “A” List ~ The Feds, Heads, Knights, Slam Dunks, Codeine & Yaki #1B
- EXCLUSIVE! Usher Dismisses Restraining Order + Accused Stalker Speaks Out… *COURT DOCUMENTS*
- Usher Responds to Michael Jackson Loss + Usher/MJ Dance Off Flashback (Video)
- The “A” List ~ Big Heads, Big Divas, Little Rocks, Little Rappers & Plus Sizes
Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross played host to a night full of electrifying performances, heartfelt speeches and unforgettable moments during the 15th annual “BET AWARDS” and it all aired live from the Microsoft Theatre at L.A. LIVE last night (June 28, 2015).
There were several notable performances, including Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Alicia Keys, The Weeknd, Janelle Monae, and more.
Highlights included a 20 year anniversary tribute for Bad Boy records which included performances by Lil Kim, 112, Faith Evans, Ma$e and a projection of Notorious B.I.G. and an appearance by Janet Jackson, who was treated to a special dance tribute performed by Ciara, Tinashe & Jason Derulo.
In case you missed it, watch video of the explosive performances + listing of all winners below… Continue Reading…
- 2015 BET Awards: Diddy Takes A Tumble During Bad Boy Tribute… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod ~ Janelle Monae & Erykah Badu Release Official Visual for “Q.U.E.E.N.” + New Music From Trinidad James, Jay-Z, T.I. & More…
- 2013 BET Awards Show… [FULL VIDEO]
- #TheApod – Lil Kim Returns With ‘Dead Gal Walking’ + New Music From Jacob Latimore, Omarion & More…
- Video: The Most Memorable Prince Tribute EVER! ~ BET Awards 2010 [FULL]
- The Apod – Toni Braxton Reunites w/Babyface on “Hurt You” + New Music & Videos From Bertell, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown & More…
- The “A” List: Knocked Up, Boo’d Up, Laid Up & Locked Up…
- PARTY PICS: Lil Kim Parties With Floyd Mayweather, Diddy & More in ATL… [PHOTOS]
- The A-Pod Featuring T.I., Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, CeeLo Green & More…
- The Apod – Lil Scrappy’s Trayvon Martin Tribute + New Music From Ciara, Rick Ross, B.o.B., Lil Kim & More…
In Featured,News 112, Alicia Keys, BET Awards, Chris Brown, Ciara, Empire, Faith Evans, Janelle Monae, Janet Jackson, Juicy J, Lil Kim, Ma$e, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Omarion, Pharrell, Sean "Diddy" Combs, the weeknd
NEWSFLASH!! Remaining ‘friends’ with your ex-lover/boyfriend/girlfriend/jumpoff is hazardous to your health and by ‘friends’ I mean online and offline.
[Sidebar: File this one under things we already know but now have academic research to back it up.]
A recently published study conducted by the University of Miami has officially confirmed that staying friends with your ex-partner on Facebook can make a breakup that much harder.
[FLASHBACK: Facebook Relationship Etiquette: 5 Things You SHOULD & SHOULD NOT Do…]
While I’m sure most of you would claim that you want them to ‘see you doing good without them,’ the fact of the matter is… they either care too much or probably don’t care as much you do.
Ok… let’s use Chris Brown and Karreuche Tran‘s recent public spectacle as an example… Continue Reading…
Singer Chris Brown has been known to pop off a time or two online, and most recently he blasted hosts of ‘The REAL’ about speaking on his relationship with Karrueche Tran (CLICK HERE if you missed that).
[FLASHBACK: No Apology: Chris Brown ‘Reflects’ On Tamar Rant + Karreuche Shares Opinion… ]
Brown has often complained about public scrutiny of his relationship but now he’s giving them much to talk about after he hit the net to vent about his break up with his girlfriend,
Karate Chop Karrueche Tran last Saturday night (December 6, 2014).
But how much is too much of your business to put out there on social media?? The ‘Loyal’ crooner may have found the answer to that question as his relationship drama played out online for the world to see.
Many grabbed their popcorn and soda to watch it all unfold as Brown launched an online tirade that included intimate details of his breakup! He even spilled the beans about threesomes and publicly accused
KarpalTunel Karreuche of taking secret trips to Toronto to see Drake!
In case you missed it, below is a play by play of Chris Brown &
Karrueche Tran’s online love drama… Continue Reading…
Earlier this morning, I did a post about Chris Brown & Tamar Braxton’s very public online altercation (click HERE if you missed that).
Well now that Brown has had a chance to sleep on it (or perhaps actually WATCHED the video), he offered a more calmer view of the situation.
Chris hit the net a few minutes ago to state that he’s reflected about what he said and wants the chance to explain why he popped off online instead of taking a more ‘grown up’ approach.
Here’s what Brown has to say now… Continue Reading…
Battles have moved from twitter to instagram nowadays and recently, when Chris Brown felt ‘somekindaway’ about what was said about his relationship he hit the Gram to respond.
[FLASHBACK: Party Pics: Chris Brown, Brandy & More Party in ATL’s Compound… ]
Yesterday on daytime talk show, ‘The Real,’ co-hosts Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love, Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon, and Jeannie Mai discussed the pros and cons of speaking your mind to a friend in a toxic relationship.
The ladies referenced Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran’s relationship and many of them agreed that her friends might not speak up about Brown’s bad treatment because they all share the benefits of her (Karrueche) being with a star.
All of the ladies shared the same sentiment and the segment itself didn’t seem so bad, but apparently Adrienne Bailon and Tamar Braxton’s comments struck a nerve with Brown, so he hit the net with a lengthy response.
More details + the video that started it all below… Continue Reading…