NEWSFLASH! Singer Ne-Yo is now a married man.
Ne-Yo caught everyone by surprise when he hit the net with the announcement that he and his fiancée, Crystal Renay, have not only already jumped the broom, but they are expecting a baby as well!
Details about Ne-Yo and Crystal Renay’s social media announcement below… Continue Reading…
- RUMOR CONTROL: Ne-Yo Disputes Rumors He Married Pregnant Fiance’ Crystal Renay…
- ‘So Sick’ of Tax Liens! Is Ne-Yo Having Money Problems or Is He Merely ‘Cleaning House’?
- If You Care: Masika of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Reveals She’s Having Fetty Wap’s Baby… [VIDEO]
- Wedding Bells: Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Plan To Marry February 2016… [VIEW WEDDING INVITATION]
- Party Pics: Jamie Foxx, Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw, Claudia Jordan At Compound… [PHOTOS]
- #RHOA Porsha Williams, Toya Wright, Monyetta Shaw, The-Dream & More at The Gold Room… [PHOTOS]
- #ATLLive on the Park’s 3rd Annual ‘Hip Hop Pro Awards’ Honors Devyne Stephens & More… [PHOTOS]
- Quick Pics: Derek J, Monyetta Shaw, Marlo Hampton & More Attend Angela Simmons AIDS Benefit in Atlanta… [PHOTOS]
- Celebrity Kids: Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw Introduce Madeline & Mason… [PHOTOS]
- #RHOA Phaedra Parks, Ludacris, Monyetta Shaw & More Attend ‘The Peanuts Movie’ Screening… [PHOTOS]
Kandi Burruss-Tucker of The Real Housewives of Atlanta is absolutely glowing as she and her husband Todd show off her expanding waistline.
[FLASHBACK: Exclusive One on One w/Kandi Burruss: Spin-Offs, Nene Beef & More (VIDEO)]
Kandi premiered her baby bump earlier today as she posted several shots online and appears to be around 5 months into her pregnancy.
The successful ‘housewife’ reportedly conceived after going through a series of IVF treatments, and is looking forward to the arrival of ‘Baby Tucker.’ Word on the curb is that Kandi is hoping for a boy, but she has yet to reveal the gender of her upcoming bundle of joy.
Check out more photos below… Continue Reading…
Who knew Reverend Jesse Jackson’s teen daughter Ashley aspired to be a rapper?
Ashley Jackson identifies herself as both a singer and rapper and she’s hoping to explore a career in music.
But wait… her famous pop isn’t too keen on the idea of his 16 year old princess rocking the mic and would certainly prefer that she was more focused on finishing high school.
Despite her dad’s reservations, Ashley just recorded her first rap song titled, “Fleek Master” and it’s slowly making the rounds online.
More details + check out Ashley Jackson’s new song below… Continue Reading…
Ciara has clearly moved on from rapper Future and she wants the whole world to know it!
The singer’s name was one of the top trending topics nationwide over the past few days after several photos began circulating of she and her son frolicking around at Russell Wilson during his football practice.
While some feel that Cici is being mad disrespectful, many seem to feel that she has every right to be happy and move on from the drama of being with a baby father who has 3 other baby mamas.
Future hit the tweets to express outrage, stating:
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? I dunno, but what I DO know is that everyone has been voicing their opinion on the matter, and rapper T.I. even expressed his outrage.
More photos + details below… Continue Reading…
NEWSFLASH! Singer Lil Mo is pregnant with her umpteenth child and while she looks adorable with her budding baby belly, she’s being roasted online for her recent online request.
The ‘R&B Divas’ starlit finally married her much younger boxer boo, Karl Dargan, and the two are now expanding their family.
[FLASHBACK: ‘Superwoman’ Lil Mo Talks Divorce, Pregnancy, Cheating & More… ]
After revealing the good news a few weeks ago, Lil Mo has been sharing several photos of her growing baby bump online and several fans inquired about her baby registry.
Welp, since Mo is no stranger to the birthing process (her current child with be the couple’s 8th (EIGHTH!!) child together: Lil Mo’s fifth and Karl’s fourth), she prefers coinz over cribz this time and isn’t ashamed to say it!
Details about Lil Mo’s paypal request + more photos of her growing baby bump below… Continue Reading…
It’s never too late to expand your family as evidenced by rapper Ice-T and his wife Coco, who is pregnant and expecting her first child.
Yes, you read right! Ice-T., 57 and his wife Coco, 37 are expanding their family and the couple announced the news via social media yesterday.
The Law & Order: SVU star, who is the proud dad to two kids from a previous relationship, posted the following announcement:
Coco followed up with a tweet of her own and even included a photo of her baby bump! Continue Reading…