VIDEO: T-Pain ft. B.o.B – “Up Down (Do This All Day)” [WATCH]
American Idol’s Candice Glover releases new single – “Cried” [LISTEN]
Big Sean ft. Rick Ross & Travi$ Scott – “10 2 10″ [LISTEN]
VIDEO: India.Arie – “Break The Shell” [WATCH]
Solange Returns with “Cash In” [LISTEN]
New Music from Prince – “Da Bourgeoisie” ft. 3rd Eye Girl – [LISTEN]
VIDEO: Lady GaGa & R. Kelly Perform “Do What U Want” On SNL [WATCH]
Whasserface Releases Holiday Music – “Christmas Night” [LISTEN]
Timbaland ft. Attitude & 6 Two – “Lil Apartment” [LISTEN]
Visit TheAPod.com for more music & video releases!
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From India Arie, R. Kelly, Rick Ross, The Game, Young Jeezy, Trey Songz and More…
- The Apod – Toni Braxton Reunites w/Babyface on “Hurt You” + New Music & Videos From Bertell, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown & More…
- The Apod – Eddie Murphy ‘Red Light’ ft. Snoop Lion (OFFICIAL VIDEO) + New Music From Lyfe Jennings, Mario, 2Chainz & More…
- #TheAPod – Bobby V Releases ‘KoKo Lovely’ Video, Kandi Burruss Sings For Christmas & More…
- The Apod – Goodie Mob Releases “I’m Set” (Official Video) + New Music From R. Kelly ft. 2Chainz & More…
- #TheAPod – 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards Performances & Cyphers + New India.Arie & More… [VIDEOS]
- #TheApod – New T-Pain ft. B.o.B. “Up Down (Do This All Day)” + Kendrick Lamar ‘CONTROLS’ Big Seans New Single & More…
- The “A” Pod – Ciara, Rick Ross, Chrisette Michele, 2Chainz, Nelly, Rocko, Prince, Tyrese & More…
- The Apod – Lil Scrappy’s Trayvon Martin Tribute + New Music From Ciara, Rick Ross, B.o.B., Lil Kim & More…
- #TheAPod – Ying Yang Twins Release ‘Twurk Or Die’ Mixtape + Lady Gaga Collabs w/R. Kelly for ‘Do What U Want’ & More…
In News,The "A" Pod American Idol, B.o.B., Candice Glover, India Arie, K. Michelle, Lada Gaga, Prince, R. Kelly, Rick Ross, Solange, T-Pain, Timbaland, Travi$ Scott, Whasserface
Rapper/Singer/Vocal Judge Nicki Minaj is preparing to entertain the masses in her new gig as judge on the new season of Fox’s American Idol.
The colorful “barbie” attended the season premiere screening of Idol at Royce Hall, UCLA a few days ago (January 9, 2013) in Westwood, California, rocking a skin tight Hervé Léger Colorblock Bandage Dress paired with Christian Louboutin Black/White Watersnake Daf Mary Janes.
Nicki wore an uncharacteristically tame platinum blonde style to the premiere, and while many may be anxiously anticipating her signature color changes, Minaj’s long time hairstylist Terrence Davidson recently announced that he’ll be no longer handling Minaj’s mane changes.
Details + and ode to Nicki’s whimsical hairstyles over the years below… Continue Reading…
strikes an awkward pose in her brand new “American Idol” promotional photo.
Carey recently accepted a position as the newest judge on the reality TV talent contest and she released this image as her official “A.I.” picture.
Her right hand kinda looks like she has a cramp and her left hand is just barely grazing her teeny-tiny waist. I’m loving the tangerine color of her dress… but c’mon now… I think Mariah pulled a J-Hud on us with that “digitally enhanced” waistline!
[Read: Jennifer Hudson’s Digital Diet… PHOTOS]
If you see it you can achieve it because whooda thought that former American Idol Jennifer Hudson‘s waistline would EVER be that small in real life? (But I digress!)
Negotiations for her salary clearly went more smoothly than that photo session. The star is reportedly receiving $17 million for Season 12 — $2 million more than departing judge Jennifer Lopez received in her last season. (source)
What do you think of Carey’s new AI promo shot?
I vote “NO”!
and her daughter Zion
hit the red carpet of the 2012 American Idol results show tonight (May 23, 2012).
[Correction: I received an email that says the girl in the photo is actually Jamia Simone Nash who played the young Fantasia in the Lifetime TV movie Life Is Not A Fairy Tale.]
I don’t know if you caught it (cause I didn’t) but Tasia hit the stage again to sing alongside one of the finalists on the show that made her famous.
Joshua Ledet hit the stage to sing Elton John’s “Take Me To The Pilot” and when Fantasia joined him all you could hear was a collective gasp.
I think that shiny catsuit shocked the world! Hell… Joshua even looked a lil startled!
Check out Tasia (and her catsuit) performing “Fan Man” with Joshua Ledet… Continue Reading…
I haven’t seriously watched American Idol since Big Ruben sweated out the stage but this season has been full of quite a few of my favorite performers. I don’ t know who won the contest last night, but I do know there was one helluva performance from one of my favs!
Janet Jackson hit the stage for the AI Finale last night and performed a medley composed of ‘Again’, ‘Nothing’ & ‘Nasty.’ All everyone can talk about today is her bodacious bootay…
In case you missed it, check out how the 44 year old superstar put it down! Continue Reading…
American Idol lost me this season and I haven’t been keeping up with it at all but apparently Usher and Diddy performed during this week’s results show (3/31).
Usher & Will.i.am hit the stage to perform that god-awful “O.M.G.” song, while Diddy & his Dirty Money clique performed “Good Morning” (minus T.I.)
Check out the performance videos below: Continue Reading…