Ne-Yo (aka Schaffer Smith) and his Compound Foundation partnered with the Atlanta area Boys and Girls club to give back to the community.
The Grammy award winning singer/songwriter enlisted a few of his celebrity friends who all showed support for the worthy cause. Ne-Yo shared his good fortune with about 500 underprivileged children, who were treated to an early Christmas yesterday evening (December 5, 2013).
Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Keyshia Knight-Pulliam, Deon Grant, Kandi Burruss, Toya Wright, Reginae Carter, Nicole Lyons, Bobby V and more all came out to show support.
And in honor of Ne-Yo’s good deeds, Toys for Tots even presented the talented artist with an award From the Unted States Marines!
More photos below… Continue Reading…
- #RHOA Porsha Williams, Toya Wright, Monyetta Shaw, The-Dream & More at The Gold Room… [PHOTOS]
- The Shade!! MempHitz Cut From Reginae Carter’s ‘Super Sweet Sixteen’ (ft. Lil Wayne) [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- In Case You Missed It: Toya Wright & Reginae Carter Dish Dirt w/Wendy Williams… [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Kids: Young Jeezy Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday… [PHOTOS]
- ‘So Sick’ of Tax Liens! Is Ne-Yo Having Money Problems or Is He Merely ‘Cleaning House’?
- #RHOA Phaedra Parks, Ludacris, Monyetta Shaw & More Attend ‘The Peanuts Movie’ Screening… [PHOTOS]
- #RHOA Kandi Burruss Hosts ‘Ski Trip’ Premiere Party… [PHOTOS + WATCH FULL EPISODE]
- #RHOA Kandi Burruss-Tucker Treated to Two Extravagant Baby Showers + Reveals ‘It’s a BOY!’… [PHOTOS]
- Party Pics: Jamie Foxx, Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw, Claudia Jordan At Compound… [PHOTOS]
- Boo’d Up – Kandi & Todd, Phaedra & Apollo, Ne-yo & Monyetta… [PHOTOS]
In Atlanta Gossip,Featured,News Bobby V, Kandi Burruss, Kasim Reed, Keyshia Knight-Pulliam, Monyetta Shaw, Ne-yo, Reginae Carter, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Toya Wright
Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s first Black president and an enduring icon of the struggle against racial oppression, died Thursday December 5, 2013 at the age of 95.
Mandela spent 27 years in prison after being convicted of treason by South Africa’s white minority government, only to forge a peaceful end to White rule by negotiating with his captors after his release in 1990.
He led the African National Congress, long a banned liberation movement, to a resounding electoral victory in 1994, the first fully democratic election in the country’s history.
Mr. Mandela served just one term as South Africa’s president and had not been seen in public since 2010, when the nation hosted the soccer World Cup. Continue Reading…
D. Woods (formerly of Danity Kane) releases “Last Christmas” [LISTEN]
Jay Z Reincarnates Pimp C for ‘Tom Ford Remix [LISTEN]
VIDEO: Leigh Bush (aka Sammie) Releases visual for “Dancer” [WATCH]
Remix: Rick Ross “No Games” ft. Meek Mill, Wale & Future [LISTEN]
VIDEO: 2013 Soul Train Awards Performances [WATCH]
Ruben Studdard Returns With ‘Meant To Be’ [LISTEN]
Paul Walker Tribute: RZA ft. Will Wells – “Destiny Bends” [LISTEN]
Remix: Jhene Aiko ft. Wiz Khalifa – “The Vapors” [LISTEN]
M.I.A. – “Trouble Again” [LISTEN]
New Music: Alicia Keys – Die Without You (Unreleased) [LISTEN]
Visit TheAPod.com for more music & video releases!
- #TheAPod B.o.B. ‘Throwback’ ft. Chris Brown + New Music From Beyonce, Ashanti & More…
- The Apod – Lil Scrappy’s Trayvon Martin Tribute + New Music From Ciara, Rick Ross, B.o.B., Lil Kim & More…
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy, EVE, Lil Wayne, Alicia Keys & More…
- The Apod – Big Boi Releases Video for “Thom Pettie” ft. Lil Dragon & Killer Mike + New Music From Eddie Murphy ft. Snoop Lion & More…
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From Big Boi, Kelly Rowland, Juicy J, T.I., Nicki Minaj, Eve, Wiz Khalifa & More…
- The APod – ‘No Pressure’ Young Jeezy ft. Rich Homie Quan, Sparkle’s ‘Dirty Laundry’ (Remix) + New Music From Melanie Fiona, Waka Flocka Flame & More
- What’s Bumping On The “A” Pod? (July 30, 2012)
- #TheAPod – New YoungBloodz: ‘Foolish’ + Kanye West’s “Bound 2′ Video ft. Kim Kardashian & More…
- The “A” Pod – Benzino Releases “Smashed Da Homie” (Official Video) + New Music From Killer Mike, Big Boi, Sammie & More…
- The APod – Demetria McKinney & Musiq Soulchild ‘Still Believe In Love’ (Official Video) + New Music From Wale, Raheem DeVaughn & More…
In News,The "A" Pod Alicia Keys, D. Woods, Future, Jay-Z, Jhene Aiko, Leigh Bush, Meel Mill, Paul Walker, Rick Ross, Ruben Studdard, Sammie, Wale, Wiz Khalifa
To close out 2013, Hype Hair decided to hit you with not just one star but rather five for their year-end cover.
Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towanda and Trina, aka the Braxton Sisters, grace the cover of Hype Hair Magazines December 2013 issue, where they each show off their beautiful and unique hairstyles.
[FLASHBACK: Tamar Braxton Named Hyped Hair Mag’s Breakout Star of 2013]
Every week on We TV’s hit reality series “Braxton Family Values” we see the varying looks of the Braxton Sisters. Whether they’re dolled up or simply spending time with the family at home, they’re looking fabulous—and so are their ‘dos.
For their year-end issue, Hype Hair celebrates these lovely ladies with a glossy spread where they break down the individual ‘dos of each of the Braxtons.
Check out the Braxton’s Hype Hair cover shot below… Continue Reading…
For the record, Kandi Burruss
of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
is NOT feeling the way y’all are going in on her mama these days.
Last week’s explosive episode revealed more of how Mama Joyce felt about Kandi’s fiancé, Todd Tucker.
[READ: RECAP: 5 Life Lessons Revealed During RHOA S6, Ep5 + Watch Full Video]
In a recent interview, Kandi reveals why Mama Joyce turned on her fiancé Todd Tucker and how her Mom’s negative attitude has unfortunately interfered in making arrangements for the wedding.
But wait… while YOU may think Mama Joyce has every right to feel the way she does about her daughter’s boo, Kandi seems to think that she only feels that way because of something talk show host Wendy Williams put out in the atmosphere.