Word on the curb is that Atlanta-based rapper Pastor Troy has been gettin it in with one of the fun-sized ladies on Atlanta’s latest reality show.
Minnie Ross, a cast member of ‘Little Women ATL’ has publicly proclaimed that she and the ‘Down South Georgia Boy’ are an item and now it’s rumored that she may be pregnant with his child.
[FLASHBACK: Pastor Troy on Judge Alex… (VIDEO)]
With all the chatter making waves online and off, Pastor Troy has now himself responded to the rumors and it seems he’s giving us conflicting information.
Details + more photos of the cute couple below… Continue Reading…
The Love and Hip Hop New York reunion show aired last night and fans of the docu-drama were left in awe when two of the women on the show turned up pregnant by the same man.
Apparently Peter Gunz slept with his baby mama (Tara Wallace) after marrying someone else (Amina Buddafly) and his baby mama ended up pregnant. Amina was understandably heartbroken over it all, especially since she’d had an abortion prior to the news.
All of this drama played out during the show and last night, during part 1 of the reunion show, Tara revealed that she was weeks away from giving birth, and Amina revealed that she’s also pregnant by Gunz… again!
Now, Amina has hit the net to defend her decision via social media… Continue Reading…
NEWSFLASH! Kim Fields of The Real Housewives of Atlanta will not be returning next season.
[READ: RECAP: 6 Things Revealed on #RHOA Season 8 Reunion (Part 1) + Watch Full Video…]
Fields did an interview with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show this morning (March 21, 2016), to promote her upcoming appearance on Dancing with the Stars and when asked if she would be coming back for season 9 of the popular reality show, Kim says…
More details + listen to the full interview below… Continue Reading…
Award-winning singer, songwriter, pastor/reality tv star Deitrick Haddon partners with Grammy-winning rap legend Antwan ‘Big Boi’ Patton to release “Sinners (Saved By Grace),” a single from the soundtrack for the new BounceTV show “Saints & Sinners.”
The official video for the song premiered last night. Check it out below… Continue Reading…
Afeni Shakur-Davis, mother of legendary rapper/actor Tupac Shakur, may be in danger of losing half of her fallen son’s estate.
[READ: Tupac & Biggie Alive?? ‘All Eyez on Me’ Cast Will Make You Do a Double Take… (PHOTOS)]
Shakur and her husband of 12 years, Gust Davis, are going through a messy divorce in North Carolina and Davis may end up walking away with half of the profits earned from 2Pac’s Estate!
Details below… Continue Reading…
Rapper Lil Scrappy
of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and his ‘baby mama’ Erica Dixon
were spotted at the Atlanta airport recently… together… without child in tow.
Over the past few months, the former couple has been throwing jabs via social media and interviews, but it appears since Dixon is no longer on the show, they may be free to resume their normal activities.
More photos + details about Srappy & Erica’s rumored reconciliation below… Continue Reading…
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- Club Shots: #LHHATL Stevie J. Joseline, Scrappy, Bambi, Premadonna & More Party at Privè… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL Bambi Writes Open Apology Letter to Scrappy’s Daughter…
- WATCH THIS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 6+ Minute Super Trailer… [VIDEO]
- Club Shots: Angela Simmons, Yung Joc, Tammy Rivera & Bambi Party At The Gold Room… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep17 – ‘I Do’ (Season Finale) [FULL VIDEO]…
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep16 ‘Bait & Switch’… [FULL VIDEO]
- The Boot! Erica Dixon Speaks on Leaving Love & Hip Hop Atlanta & Reveals Next Plans…
- Baby Mama Drama! #LHHATL Lil Scrappy Blasts Erica Dixon For Child Support Antics… [VIDEO]
- In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, S4, Episode 4 + The Afterparty ft. Yung Joc & Mama Dee… [FULL VIDEO]