Former ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star Nene Leakes
was spotted rocking Balmain while chilling in West Hollywood this past weekend.
Leakes, 47, rocked a simple but trendy look as she dined out at Craig’s Restaurant in LA: Black skinny jeans paired with a black/white Balmain jacket and Christian Louboutin pumps. She also wore her signature blond hair a little longer and straighter as she and her hubby enjoyed their night out on the town.
The reality TV star, who has opted not to return for season 8 of RHOA, also hit the net recently to confirm chatter about obtaining the coveted hosting gig on ‘Fashion Police.’
More photos + details about Nene’s latest gig below… Continue Reading…
NEWSFLASH! Singer Ne-Yo is now a married man.
Ne-Yo caught everyone by surprise when he hit the net with the announcement that he and his fiancée, Crystal Renay, have not only already jumped the broom, but they are expecting a baby as well!
Details about Ne-Yo and Crystal Renay’s social media announcement below… Continue Reading…
- RUMOR CONTROL: Ne-Yo Disputes Rumors He Married Pregnant Fiance’ Crystal Renay…
- ‘So Sick’ of Tax Liens! Is Ne-Yo Having Money Problems or Is He Merely ‘Cleaning House’?
- Party Pics: Jamie Foxx, Rocsi Diaz, Monyetta Shaw, Claudia Jordan At Compound… [PHOTOS]
- #RHOA Porsha Williams, Toya Wright, Monyetta Shaw, The-Dream & More at The Gold Room… [PHOTOS]
- #ATLLive on the Park’s 3rd Annual ‘Hip Hop Pro Awards’ Honors Devyne Stephens & More… [PHOTOS]
- Quick Pics: Derek J, Monyetta Shaw, Marlo Hampton & More Attend Angela Simmons AIDS Benefit in Atlanta… [PHOTOS]
- Celebrity Kids: Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw Introduce Madeline & Mason… [PHOTOS]
- #RHOA Phaedra Parks, Ludacris, Monyetta Shaw & More Attend ‘The Peanuts Movie’ Screening… [PHOTOS]
- Quick Quotes: Monyetta Shaw Speaks On Meeting Ne-Yo’s New Love…
- Baby Bump Watch: #2 for Monyetta Shaw (Ne-Yo’s Baby Mama)….
Grammy-nominated singer Angie Stone was in the news last March when she was arrested in DeKalb County, Georgia after getting into a violent altercation with her 31-year-old daughter Diamond.
[READ: Mughsot Mania – Angie Stone Arrested For Aggravated Assault of Adult Daughter…]
The brutal fight between the two women caught national headlines when Diamond took to social media posting images showing she’d lost several of her teeth during the fight with her mom (click HERE if you missed that).
Well now the embattled mother & daughter are seeking help to mend their broken relationship and they recently appeared on Bishop T.D. Jakes’ new television show.
In case you missed it, watch the full episode below… Continue Reading…
Real music is back!! Monica aka Monica Brown played host to a private listening session for her upcoming CODE RED project and I had the pleasure of attending last night (August 27, 2015).
CODE RED, Mo’s eighth studio album, is scheduled for release September 18, 2015 but the songstress gave a few of Atlanta’s top tastemakers, media, and DJ’s a sneak peek of her project during the preview, held at Atlanta’s Patchwerk Recording Studio.
Monica says she named the album ‘CODE RED’ because R&B music today needs to be revitalized or ‘brought back to life. She explains her album title as follows:
When my first record dropped, I was only 13 years old. So now at 34, I look back at it and I can see how important it was for our generation.
So trying to reconnect to an entirely different generation of people, but with the same love and the same music. I look at it as a ‘re-introduction’.
Attendees included Mo’s husband, Shannon Brown, Polow Da Don, Young Jeezy, Kap-G and many more.
Check out photos from Monica’s ‘Code Red’ listening session below… Continue Reading…
- Monica, Shannon Brown & #RHOA Demetria McKinney at Bronner Brothers LIVE After Dark…
- Courtside Flix: Monica, Polow, Jeezy & More at Lakers v. Hawks Game… [PHOTOS]
- Club Shots: Fabolous, Monica, Shannon Brown & More at Compound… (PHOTOS)
- Monica Addresses Pregnancy Rumors on The Wendy Williams Show [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- PHOTOS: Monica’s “New Life” Album Release Party ~ T.I., Jeezy, Polow, Jermaine Dupri & More Attend… [PHOTOS]
- Celebrity Kids: Young Jeezy Celebrates Daughter’s 1st Birthday… [PHOTOS]
- Mary J. Blige Parties with Monica, Jeezy & More at Atlanta’s Luckie Lounge… [PHOTOS]
- In Case You Missed It: SoSo Def 20th Anniversary Concert [VIDEO] + An “A-Town Fan” Review…
- Ludacris Hosts Private Atlanta Screening of Fast & Furious 6… [PHOTOS]
- On Blast! Jeezy, Jazze Pha & Polow Exposed for Unpaid Recording Debts…
It’s official. Stevie J. and Joseline Hernandez of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta have secured their own spin-off show. (As if we didn’t see this one coming!)
The music producer and his ‘Puerto rican princess’ have officially moved to the west coast, where they have been shooting their new reality show for a little over a month now.
More details + photos below… Continue Reading…
- Club Shots: #LHHATL Stevie J. Joseline, Scrappy, Bambi, Premadonna & More Party at Privè… [PHOTOS]
- RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep15 ‘Doing Me’ + Aftershow ft. Yung Joc, Scrappy & Lil Fizz… [VIDEO]
- #LHHATL Mimi Faust Speaks on Forgiving Joseline Hernandez + Appearing On Stevie J’s Spin Off…
- NEWSFLASH!! #LHHATL Stevie J. Indicted Over Million Dollar Child Support…
- Vacation Pics: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Party in The Philippines… [PHOTOS]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep 6 ‘Face The Music’ + The After Party ft. Funky Dineva [FULL VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep14: ‘COUNTDOWN’ + The Afterparty ft. Lisa Wu, Bambi & Mama Dee [FULL VIDEO]
- WATCH THIS: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta 6+ Minute Super Trailer… [VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep16 ‘Bait & Switch’… [FULL VIDEO]
- #LHHATL RECAP: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta S4, Ep17 – ‘I Do’ (Season Finale) [FULL VIDEO]…
NEWSFLASH! The ‘stolen weave’ case against celebrity hairstylist/reality star Derek J. has officially been DISMISSED!
[READ: Derek J Faces Stolen Weave Lawsuit! Meet His Accuser… (PHOTOS)]
It was just a little over a month ago that Derek J. and his attorney in the case, Phaedra Parks of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, were in court facing the accusations of Benita Williams, a woman claiming that he’d ‘stole’ her weave right out of her head (click HERE if you missed that).
During their 1st court appearance (July 23), Derek refused to settle with the Plaintiff, who was seeking THOUSANDS of dollars in ‘damages’ and the case was subsequently rescheduled after Williams ‘fainted’ due to the stress (insert side-eye).
The parties appeared in court again yesterday (Aug 27) and Williams was no less dramatic than the first time. However, this time around the outcome was favorable to Derek J.
Exclusive details below… Continue Reading…