Kelly Rowland celebrated her birthday alongside Atlanta’s King of rap, Clifford ‘T.I.’ Harris at Compound in Atlanta last night (February 22, 2014).
The sexy songstress rocked a fresh bob cut and black leather attire paired with black thigh-high Christian Louboutin boots.
Rowland turned 33rd earlier this month (Feb. 11) and continued her month long b-day partying with T.I., Bertell, Sarah Vivan and more.
Tip even took to the mic for a performance!
Check out photos from Rowlands ATL birthday celebration below… Continue Reading…
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From Big Boi, Kelly Rowland, Juicy J, T.I., Nicki Minaj, Eve, Wiz Khalifa & More…
- Rick Ross Hosts ‘Mastermind’ Listening Session… [PHOTOS + Audio Snippets]
- Celebs Attend Atlanta’s ‘Global Winter Wonderland’ Opening: Keri Hilson, 2Chainz, Mimi Faust & More… [PHOTOS]
- Birthday Bash 17: T.I. Brings Out Usher, Lil Wayne & Kelly Rowland & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEOS]
- ATL Live on The Park (Hip Hop Edition) Draws T.I., Ludacris, Jagged Edge, Chubb Rock & More… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- The “A” Pod ~ Fantasia Releases “Without Me” ft. Missy Elliott & Kelly Rowland + New Music & Videos From Common, Frank Ocean, Lil Wayne & More…
- “Motivation” ~ Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
- T.I., Phaedra Parks, Keri Hilson & More Attend R. Kelly’s 48th Birthday Bash in Atlanta (Hosted By DeVyne Stephens)… [PHOTOS]
- The “A” Pod – Monica ft. on LL Cool J’s “Closer” + New Music & Videos From 2Chainz, Soulja Boy, Ludacris & More…
- The “A” Pod – Unreleased Music from Blaque + New Music & Videos from Lauryn Hill, Kendrick Lamar, Ludacris & More
I love the Smiths! Really I do. I mean… what other family you know can rock the red carpet like them? You’ve got Jada rockin couture, Willow doin her own thing and Jaden reppin’ the “A”!
I love it!
I had no idea Jaden was Falcons fan. But then again, who wouldn’t be? We’re 8 wins in… *take dat take dat*
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson shipped boxes of shirts featuring the “Mad Chad” character from his iPhone app to Falcons cornerbacks Brent Grimes, Dunta Robinson and Chris Owens and safeties William Moore and Thomas DeCoud.
In 2004, he sent Pepto-Bismol to the Cleveland Browns — insisting they would be sick to their stomachs trying to cover him and last year, Chad sent gift baskets of deodorant to the Baltimore Ravens, so they didn’t sweat the matchup.
The significance of the t-shirts? I have no idea, but I’m sure Chad will come up with something before Sunday…. (source)
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan threw for 187 yards and a go-ahead touchdown, while Kory Biermann returned an interception for a score late in the fourth quarter to seal Atlanta’s 20-10 victory over Cleveland.
Ryan completed 16-of-28 passes, including a 45-yard touchdown to Roddy White, to help the Falcons win their fourth consecutive game.
It is Atlanta’s longest winning streak since 2004. White finished with five receptions for 101 yards, while Michael Turner added 140 yards on 19 carries as the Falcons got their first win over the Browns since 1993.
Visit MKRob for more SPORTS COVERAGE…
Spotted tailgating at the Atlanta Falcons game yesterday was a gentleman in “all polyester everything”. Now as hot as it’s been in the “A” recently, he’s got to be either one helluva Falcon’s fan or one helluva fool…
Whatever the case, the Falcons won 41 to 7 against the Arizona Cardinals, in what can only be described as an A-town “A”zz whoopin.
I credit Mr. Murry’s suit for the win…
Get you some… suckas!
Perhaps if more of you ATLiens took as much pride in your team as Mr. Murray, we’d win a lot more games. Therefore, in the near future I expect to see all of you rockin your ruby red polyester to all home games…. *giggle*
Darnell Docket Dedicates Falcons Game to Slain Mom…
The National Geographic Channel has produced a new reality show which will feature Pit Bulls fomerly owned by Michael Vick. The new series, entitled “Dogtown” will document four of the 22 animals that were seized from the Vick’s Virginia property and placed at “Dogtown, the Best Friends” animal sanctuary in Utah for rehab.
The four selected dogs are among the toughest cases at Dogtown, where experts attempt to “resocialize these seriously aggressive pit bulls,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
“Dogtown” is currently in production on episodes set to premiere in the summer. (Source)
So…this is where Vick’s $1 million dollars went!
Breaking News - Former Atlanta Falcon Michael Vick has been offically sentenced to 23 months in jail for his role in a dog fighting operation.
The sentence, handed down by U.S. District Court Judge Henry E. Hudson, ended an eight-month legal odyssey for Vick that saw him go from NFL star and the face of the Atlanta Falcons franchise to a prison inmate. The sentence on federal felony charges means Vick, suspended indefinitely by the NFL, won’t play again until at least 2010. He still faces the league suspension. He has also been indicted in Virginia on state dogfighting charges and faces lawsuits from several banks. The Falcons are awaiting an arbitration ruling in an attempt to recoup $20 million in bonus money paid to Vick. (Source-AJC)
I’m kind of relieved because I thought it would be a lot more. Let’s keep Mike in our prayers….he’s gonna need it.