of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
is on the warpath and she’s targeting the president of Team Petty, Kenya Moore
and her newest recruit, Claudia Jordan
Nene recently sent a warning to her two RHOA castmates in the form of a legal notice, advising them to keep it classy when discussing the veteran ‘housewife’!
The letter reads in part: ‘You are hereby directed to cease and desist making any and all false and defamatory statements, which are injurious to her character and reputation.’
Details below… Continue Reading…
Raymond ‘Benzino’ Scott posed for the mugshot above after her was arrested last night at the Atlanta Airport.
It seems the former “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” star forgot that he had a loaded gun in his bag as he tried to make it through security to catch a flight to LA.
Details + Benzino’s response to his arrest below… Continue Reading…
It’s official! We can now add Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges to the growing list of celebrity men who aren’t going to be strong armed by their baby mamas.
After battling it out in court for months against baby mama #2, Tamika Fuller, the actor/rapper earned a victory in court today (January 28, 2015).
Ludacris sought custody of his now 1 year old daughter, Cai Bridges after Fuller sought a substantial increase in support payments.
Fuller has even claimed Luda’s hasty marriage to his longtime girlfriend, Eudoxie, was all a ploy to win the case.
[READ: Tamika Fuller Calls Ludacris’ Hasty Marriage a ‘Custody Stunt’]
Well…. it apparently worked! Luda got what he wanted… primary physical custody of his new little girl, while the mother was granted visitation.
Details + video of Tamika Fuller’s testimony below… Continue Reading…
Entertainer Jamie Foxx strikes a club pose alongside Monyetta Shaw (Atlanta Exes), entertainment correspondent Rocsi Diaz, and Claudia Jordan (RHOA) at Compound Night Club last weekend.
Foxx cruised through Atlanta over the weekend to attend TVOne’s Trumpet Awards and he managed to make a pit stop at the popular night spot where he partied alongside the 3 beautiful ladies.
[Sidebar: An Atlanta party ain’t a party without Claudia and her frugal fashions. The thirst is really real… But I digress… ]
Rocsi was taking a moment to celebrate her HLN gig. The former E! entertainment correspondent, who was laid off last year, recently nabbed a prime spot on HLN’s ‘The Daily Share,’ a social media themed news program that broadcasts out of Atlanta.
Photos below… Continue Reading…
- Dear #RHOA Claudia Jordan, I Did NOT Steal Your Laptop…
- #RHOA Claudia Jordan Apologizes to Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris for ‘Waste of Lightskin’ Comment… [VIDEO]
- Quick Pics: Derek J, Monyetta Shaw, Marlo Hampton & More Attend Angela Simmons AIDS Benefit in Atlanta… [PHOTOS]
- Vacation Pics: The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Party in The Philippines… [PHOTOS]
- Quick Pics: Dr. Heavenly, Claudia Jordan & More Attend Launch Party for ‘PIQ’ Dating App… [PHOTOS]
- RECAP: Real Housewives of Atlanta S7, Ep 8: ‘Tea with a Side of Squashed Beef’ [FULL VIDEO + Extended Scene!]
- RECAP: The Real Housewives of Atlanta S7, Ep11 ‘Divide & Ki-Ki’ [WATCH FULL VIDEO]
- T.I., Phaedra Parks, Keri Hilson & More Attend R. Kelly’s 48th Birthday Bash in Atlanta (Hosted By DeVyne Stephens)… [PHOTOS]
- RECAP: Real Housewives of Atlana S7, E5 ‘Friend or Foe?’ [WATCH FULL VIDEO] #RHOA
- #RHOA Recap: The Real Housewives of Atlanta S7, Ep12 ‘Beauties In The Fast Lane’ [FULL VIDEO]
It’s official! Bobby V.
is back with a certified club banger!
The soulful Atlanta-based crooner released his “#PBJ” single a little over a month ago and it’s been bumping on the airwaves and making waves on the club scene.
Bobby recruited a few dancers and has now released the official video for the hot dance track.
Watch the video for Bobby V’s #PBJ below… Continue Reading…
of The Real Housewives of Atlanta
hit the stage of Good Morning America yesterday (January 26, 2015).
The veteran Atlanta ‘housewife’ rocked a longer softer wig and shared a few photos online as she appeared on GMA alongside Joe Zee, editor-in-chief and executive creative officer of Yahoo Fashion.
It was a good morning at Good Morning America! It was great seeing, working with and dancing this morning to #neyo music with my friend Joe Zee! We loved talking fashion on Good Morning America!
More photos + behind the scenes video from Nene’s GMA appearance below… Continue Reading…