Andy Cohen Nelly Porsha Stewart WWHL 1

Porsha Stewart & Nelly Appear on ‘Watch What Happens LIVE!’ [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

Nov 11th 2013 | Written by ATLien

Andy Cohen Nelly Porsha Stewart WWHL 1

Porsha Stewart of The Real Housewives of Atlanta appeared on ‘Watch What Happens Live!’ after show last night alongside sexy rapper Nelly.Porsha Stewart and Nelly WWHL 1

[READ: RECAP: Messy Moms, GirlCodes & ‘The Aids’: RHOA Season 6, Ep #2 + Watch Full Video]

While Andy Cohen seemed to be hoping for a love connection, Nelly didn’t seem too impressed.

Callers got a chance to get up close and personal with Stewart and it seems many were asking the same questions.

First and foremost, Porsha was asked why would she go on national television and insinuate her husband was gay?   Many seem to feel that she’s now on a mission to ‘out’ her future ex-husband because it’s HIS choice to divorce and not hers.

[READ: Kordell Addresses Gay Rumors +_Reveals His Reasons For Divorcing Porsha (VIDEO)]

Porsha responds to the question but doesn’t really give a reason why.

Whether he was gay or ‘down low’ doesn’t have anything to do with why we broke up. Dow low means a secret right?

Nelly also quickly jumps and states…  ‘the real question is ‘if he was gay you stayed with him, right’?’

porsha stewart

Photos/video of Porsha and Nelly on WWHL under the cut…

Porsha Stewart WWHL 1

VIDEO: Porsha Address the Kordell Gay Question…

VIDEO: Caller Asks If Kenya Jealous of Porsha?

Porsha responds to a caller who asks if she thinks Kenya is jealous of her.

The caller states that Porsha is more beautiful, younger and has way more class than Kenya and she thinks that Kenya comes for Porsha because she is jealous for those reasons alone.

Porsha’s response:

I think she sees me as competition for some reason. And now that I’m single, she definitiely sees me as competition, so she comes for me.

This season I can say that ‘Porsha 5.0’ isn’t having it…. and if you come for me, I will definitely take care of you!

[Sidebar: 5.0? Porsha’s been upgraded 5 times and we didn’t even know it… :lol:]

VIDEO: Porsha Stewart and Nelly check out photos of celebrity butts and guess how much the owner is worth!

Nelly WWHL 1

VIDEO: Nelly Speaks On Working With Miley Cyrus

After Show Part I: A caller asks Porsha what she’s looking for in a man following her divorce from Kordell Stewart.

After Show Part II: Nelly shares his plans for the coming year, including the next season of “Real Husbands” and a new movie with Sly Stallone!

After Show Part III: Porsha Stewart answers a caller’s question about Todd, Kandi and Kandi’s mom.

Did you catch Porsha Stewart & Nelly on WWHL? What do you think?

Photos: Bravo TV

1. Lisa Finley says:

Nelly was definitely not trying to give Portia any vibes period not interested. Lol

• Sasha says:

Nelly is too fine!!!!!!! That's all I got! DAMN…..

• KBebe says:

LOL!! So true. But did you see how he perked up when Andy said how pretty her sister was. Nelly damn-near broke his neck turning around to look at her again. LOL!

• JENNY JONES!!! says:

I LIKE HOW PORSHA BROUGHT HER SISTER AND GOT HER SOME SHINE ALSO. THAT'S RIGHT GIRL ACT LIKE A KARDASHAIN AND GET ALL YO FAM INVOLVED AND PAID. LOL!!!………….JENNY JONES!!!

• Mz Relly says:

HE SURE WASNT, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!! SHE IS NOT HIS CUP OF TEA AT ALL, AND TAE (HIS GF) WOULDVE BEEN ON THAT ASS FOR SURE. PORSHA DONT WANT NONE.

2. They would be a cute couple. She being a former tip drill video dancer and him a rapper. But unfortunately for her, he got a girl.

3. Lissa Beaver says:

WOW…I try very hard to follow along with Porsha when she speaks. However, most times she is SO dumb and confusing.I just shake my head and do not attempt to try to understand her.

4. NewMeKnowYou says:

"Sidebar: 5.0? Porsha's been upgraded 5 times and we didn't even know it…"
    Yasss…I live for shade like this! :)

• CandyCane says:

The only upgrading she did is to her membership with the Hoodrat Chics R Us. She is a ghetto girl who happens to come from a family with a little money.(Trust me, there are plenty of them out there)She is not sophisticated in any way and quite frankly she chose to stay with a man that she felt like was gay and even tried to conceive with this person. Who does that? All for wht, images and so that she would be the envy to all your friends. Black people do it all the damn time. Sell your soul for designer clothes….Ugh, her cooch probably has a stench of doo doo all the times Kordell put that nasty thing in her. She is crazy!

5. Porsia seemed loud and obnoxious to me. Like it scared Nelly…lol

6. I like how Nelly called Porsha out on her BS…if she felt like Kordell was gay or on da DL, why did she stay….she really need to stop slinging mud & just move on already

7. Jeff Garrett says:

I got the impression that Porsha was drunk.. and that Nelly really didn´t want to be there.

8. versatile says:

I wanna cut Nelly's azz bout' his "O" comment LOL. Don't mess with my angel! Porsha, keep it up gurl. You're on a roll and I'm lovin' it!

9. Porsha was pissed when the callers called her fake ass out about Kordell..I was so glad to see others feel the way I do about her..I have never liked her..She is FAKE LOUD RUDE and A DUMMIE…

GOD please get her made up loud mouth fake mother off the show..Sad that less than a year ago they claimed Kordell was giving her the world and now all of a sudden she had to borrow money from her over made up mother

Also she changed her verbal THOUGHTS about Kordell being gay…Somebody must have told her to keep her horse face tooth brush baby hair wannabe to SHUT THE HELL UP..She continues to make herself sound STUPID..

Nobody laughed at her joke about Phardea..

10. cns says:

Nelly sounding like a gold-digger himself. I guess Ashanti's money and long enough no more. LOL.

11. KING says:

I really like Porsha and like how she's not taking people's crap anymore. She's focused on building her own image and brand, and RHOA is giving her a great platform to do so.

I usually like Nelly, but he did not seem likeable when I watched last night. What is he so angry about? Aren't you dating Tae Heckard? Cheer up lol

12. jade nicole says:

I didn't like last night episode it was so boring. They had nothing to talk about and Porsha was on 10 while Nelly was on 4.

13. TashaBGood says:

Nelly seems uninterested in the show period.

14. Muddin Head says:

Chile…there's something about Porsha that I'm not featuring! She's fake, dumb and a gold digger! That caller put her ass on blast and all she could come with was some crap about her wanting a job. GIRL BYE! The only reason she wanted a job was because Kordell tighted up the purse strings. I don't blame him because he has a son to take care of. She was flirting hard with Nelly & he was uninterested. LOL! He's with Tae, who by the way is beautiful & wears her own hair. (no shade) lol. He called her ass out & she didn't have a good comeback. Don't try to throw Kordell under the bus now. She knew what it was from the jump. Me no likey. smh…..

15. reallytho says:

Kenya Moore is 10 years older than this woman. Looks are subjective. I happen to think Kenya Moore is a beautiful woman. I don't think this chick could see a 30 y/o Kenya Moore. Also, there's something vulgar/vile about questioning your ex-husband's sexuality publicly.

• Sash says:

I TOTALLY AGREE! Regardless of how zany Kenya acts on screen, the bish is fine. Beauty queen(not Instagram/FB pretty) gorgeous. I LUV that she keeps herself pulled together. They say your mother is how most of us will look older so Porsha, umm…

• Mz Relly says:

WOW!!!! I HATE HER MOMS HAIR/WIG/WEAVE WHATEVA THAT MESS IS SHE WEARING. THOSE EYEBROWS AND THAT MAKEUP ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME TOO HANDLE AS WELL.

AND WHY IS IT THAT HER MOM HAD TO LOAN HER MONEY IF KORDELL WAS SPOILING HER SO? THAT IS STRANGE, IF SHE SO HAD AN ALLOWANCE. HONESTLY FUCK AN ALLOWANCE IF I AM UR WIFE, I WOULD HAVE ALL ACCESS TO ALL ACCOUNTS AND CASH, POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.!!!! AS JUDGE MAEBELINE USED TO SAY ON DIVORCE COURT (WHICH I MISS HER STARRING):DIG DEEP, BEFORE U LEAP!!!!!

16. The HooDoo Honey says:

A lot of the animosity Black folks have for Porsha stems from the fact that she is a ditz. And for some reason Black women aren't allowed to be ditzy.

We will truly overcome when we can let our own personal stereotypes about what it means to be Black go….

17. NewMeKnowYou says:

It seems to me every time Porsha opens her mouth, the hands gestures and facial expressions look like she's about to say something really important or deep and it always falls flat :( I hope she'll be like Cynthia who in the beginning sound dumb but once she started to voice her actual opinion instead of pleasing the other ladies, I began to like her.

18. lnedykstra says:

Uh, no Miss Porscha … your get-up last night was not on point … and here is why …

1. What is up with that baby hair slicked down in the front with that obvious weave? I normally love some Porscha 28 inches, but not last night. Was she going for the faux mohawk look? It looked like she took the free toothbrush from the dentist you get when you get your teeth cleaned and dipped it in some yellow LA Looks gel and went to work. Ma'am, you are no Chili. Please dust yourself off and try again.

2. Those high-arch eyebrows make her look like a quizzical clown. Her eyes are too big for that shape. She needs to go see my threadist and get a new shape A$AP Rocky.

3. What's up with that shirt being open? Is she wearing a skin colored cami or did she really go on TV with nothing but a belt keeping her shirt together?

4. Those Home Alone tarantula eyelashes are a complete FAIL.

On the other hand, Nelly looked good!!!!!!!!!!

19. Shay Shay says:

Sometimes Porsha is cute and sometimes she looks like a tranny. But this chile is starting to wear me out with all of that loud talking and being ampted up on 10 all the time.

The more she talks about Kordell being gay, the more men she's going to turn off. Nelly was giving her the side eye the whole night