The sexy songstress, whose latest single, “Got Me Good,” is bumping on the airwaves now, has recently been romantically linked to rising Atlanta rapper Future.
Future has a longtime girlfriend/baby mama who I’ve heard isn’t responding to kindly to news of her man canoodling up to the 27 year old singer.
Rumors about the two have been gaining steam and many are speculating if they are collaborating or dating?
Ciara is further fueling the flames by posting photos of herself online rocking a jacket some say symbolizes Future’s “Pluto” project.
More photos below…
Cute! (NASA… Pluto… Future… get the connection?)
Ciara and fans in London…
On a related note, CiCi recently shared 25 rare facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. My name came from a perfume.?
2. I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day.?
3. My dogs are named Georgia and Tyson after George Foreman and Mike Tyson.
4. I think about going back to college because I missed it.?
5. I study the history of every country I visit.
6. I have road rage.
7. I don’t like being called the queen of Crunk & B. My music is R&B/pop.
8. I want twins (when I’m ready).
9. I’m fascinated by royalty.
Ciara’s fifth album, One Woman Army, debuts in 2013.