Fantasia SFTA 1

Quick Flix – Fantasia Joins Monica at WoodStar Music Fest… [PHOTOS]

Aug 21st 2012 | Written by ATLien

Monica Brown and Fantasia Barrino posted the photo above online as they chilled backstage during the Woodstar Music Fest.

Mo’s NBA baller boo Shannon Brown, founded the 3-day music festival in his hometown of Chicago with proceeds to benefit his Shannon Brown Foundation , the cute couple spoke about it when they appeared on VH1’s morning Buzz a few weeks ago.

[READ: Monica & Shannon Brown Compete in “Love Games” On VH1 (PHOTOS + VIDEO)]

More photos below…

Monica poses with legendary rapper Slick Rick

Big hair don’t care! Fantasia shows off her curves…

Congrats to the cute couple for hosting such a worthy event!

1. Carolina Cutie says:

Tasia!

2. Brittany says:

Monica is Gorg and always looks FAB! She seems so much happier with Shannon…Fanny has a very pretty face, i hope she gets her life on track, her voice is amazing… use that pain girl!

Oh Fantasia….really?

4. Hot Caddy Girl says:

Monica is always dressed classy. Fantasia, on the other hand, is a hot ghetto MESS!

5. ALM says:

I love the fact that Shannon and Monica are working together and using their talents for a great cause. I love them as a couple, and I love the music festival idea.

6. Ms Lady says:

Since they were headed to go party I see nothing wrong with Fantasia's outfit except maybe too tight.

Chill out people geez!

7. Domonique says:

OMG!! This the best i ever seen Fantasia look….And them curves are to die for…..Monica look great but damn she need some meat on them bones lol

8. Loving This Site says:

Monica and her husband always look good. Fanny is looking better but that outfit is a fail in my book.

9. Oh yeah. says:

I like this look the best out of anything I've seen Fantasia rock since she switched up from short to long hair. Real cute look for her!

10. STEFANY says:

Fantasia, pure trash, just gross! She really need a stylist. Maybe she should call Tamekia Foster.

11. tala says:

MONICA IS GORGEOUS!!!!!….whos her management???Why she aint got no endorsements?? she looks str8 supermodel. she could be doin so much more. Her and shannon. sexy couple. Fantasia looks….. ok! ive seen her look better when she had the short hair. that outfit looks like she got it off torid clearence rack. not as bad as that AI outfit tho

12. TOOBLESSED says:

I THINK FANTASIA LOOKS GORGOUS AS A MATTER A FACT THE BEST I SEEN HER LOOK SINCE SHE HAD DALLAS SO LEAVE HER ALONE HER CURVES ARE AMAZING! YOU CAN TELL SHE IS TONING UP I TELL YOU ABOUT YOU HATING BLACK WOMEN….LORD HELP US…SMH!!

13. Mrsshya says:

Fanny ain't got on a stitch of makeup & she doesn't look bad at all! Monica needs jimmy jam & terry Lewis, who hooked Janet up from being so boring when she first came out…or whomever the youngster go-to music guru is these days.

14. Carmen says:

Monica has the bomb makeup artist. I think tasia is pretty. I think her body looks nice in this outfit. (but I don't like the outfit) She looks better in it than I would.

15. Porsha says:

Fantasia is not looking up to par…. the outfit looks cheap, trashy and a few sizes too small. Hair is okay, but she needs makeup.

16. divalicious says:

No ma'am hunty! Both Monica and Tasia outfits look a hott mess anyone stating otherwise clearly aint picked up a fashion mag or even went to the mall in years so please have several seats. Monica can get away wit it a lil better cuz she is super skinny and folks wanna go in on Tasia cuz she is thicker. Monica is dressed like somebody's granny.