That being said, Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw, aka Usher Raymond’s stalker “wife,” is no stranger to StraightFromTheA.com and while we’ve never met, she’s frequented the site and has often commented under the names “Darshelle” or “Khavinna”.
Last Saturday (June 30th), Darshelle sent me an email (which was cc’d to President Barack Obama) containing a list of 39 questions.
There was no explanation, but I’m assuming Darshelle is preparing her defense for “allegedly” stalking the superstar singer.
Wanna read it? Here you go…
to: [email protected]il.com, barackobama
date: Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM
On Saturday, June 30, 2012, Darshelle wrote:
1.Do you consider following your career following you or stalking you?
2.What do you do for a living?
3.Do you consider following you to court stalking you?
4. Do you know me?
5.How long have you been in business?
6.Haveyou ever suggested a civil partnership between you and I?
7. Have you ever stated that you loved me?
8. Do you maintain a business through advertisement via the web?
9. Do you feel financially held hostage?
10.Have you ever discussed to me that you wanted to obtain a college degree?
11. Have you been capable of addressing all of your concerns when it comes to the future of your children? If not can you name a few?
12. Who did you discuss filing charges against me with that brought you to your final conclusion to file charges?
13. Does your career sometimes leave you without being able to afford food because of the investments that either you have been forced to make or chosen to make?
14. Do you often cry to me?
15.What do I do when I notice that you isolate yourself and can detect the signs of depression?
16.When is the last time that you have visited a doctor for an eye exam,dentist, and saw a primary physician?
17. What do you do to read blogs and keep up with someone that is considered a mentor on twitter?
18. Have we made verbal agreements over the past year that consists of either you establishing housing for me for rent or that we were arranging cohabitation?
19.Do you have to hire help to assist you with your children?
20.Have you and I ever engaged in sexual activity?
21.You view me as a child. Why?
22. If you had a supervisor and they were in another part of a building and you called, would you still want to see them or hear from them regardless of the time that it took to voice your concerns to them?
23.Are you good with financhial numbers?
24.Do you pay money into the usage of power companies such as general electric, heating and cooling and water?
25.Have I personally invested into your career?
26. What have I asked for in return?
27.Have you completed all of your life goals? If not, what are the things that you have always wanted to do that have been postponed?
28. If someone were trying to help you repair your life financially and knew how to get you in the right direction, would you collaborate in completing a plan?
29. Do you feel like you are in control of your career?
30. Do you consider yourself easy to talk to?
31.Do you perform in movies and concerts?
32.Do I try to protect you or harm you?
33.Are you aware of my marital status?
34.Have you tried to help me?
35.Will you be under oath in court?
36.Are you aware that I suffer disabilities?
37. Have you ever campaigned for the presidency of Barack Obama?
38. Are we friends? If not when did our friendship end?
39.What was my former occupation?
I don’t know the logic behind Darshelle’s line of questioning, but I’m not the one on trial… and neither is Barack Obama.
On a related note, TMZ reported today that Tameka Raymond may be using the fact that Usher has a deranged fan stalking his every move in their ongoing custody dispute.
Usher and Tameka Raymond have engaged in a lengthy custody battle in court that is set to resume next month. Tameka has previously cited everything from Usher?s tour schedule to alleged drug use as to why she believes her ex should not have custody of their kids.
Now, we’re told Tameka will use this latest incident with Usher’s alleged stalker, Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw, to fuel her case. Our sources say the kids were with Usher during one of the alleged incidents when Jones-Rakestraw showed up at his home.
According to our sources, Tameka is scared for her kids’ safety since Jones-Rakestraw was able to get all the way to Usher’s home … even though he lives in a gated community and has a security team.
When the trial resumes in August, we’re told Tameka hopes this latest incident sways the court her way.
Especially considering the fact that Darshelle posted up on Usher’s front steps that day and plugged in her iPad as if she were at home.
Yes… she’s reportedly “homeless” but has both an iPhone and an iPad.? Jones-Rakestraw is also very astute online because she has several twitter accounts, instagram, and tumblr pages.
And if you’ve been reading the comments left by Darshelle and her “friend” (who I think may be one of the voices in her head), this chick ain’t no joke!!
It will be interesting to see if Tameka’s attorney’s actually use this in court being that Usher is seeking FULL custody. The couple’s custody battle resumes in August and I may try to sit in again.
Darshelle love… I know you’re reading this, you may want to reconsider your marital status. If your “husband” ain’t claiming you, it’s probably time to move on.