twitter jumpoff

In The Tweets: Did Phaedra & Apollo Break Up?

May 31st 2012 | Written by ATLien

Word on the curb is that one of Atlanta’s power couples may be on the outs.

Everybody knows Phaedra Parks of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and her fine “A”zz husband Apollo Nida are the envy of just about every single woman in America.

A successful Entertainment Attorney turnt realty star paired with a handsome ex-con who turned his life around, pair up to create an adorable son, Prince Ayden, who’s about to turn 3 next month.

Who wouldn’t be jealous of all of that? Phaedra certainly has her share of “haters” and many are reveling in talk that yet another Black couple has bit the dust.

The tweets are talking… here’s what they’re saying:

I could have called this post “Anatomy of a Rumor” but that’s too easy.

Here’s the abbreviated version of events.

Apparently some random chick was tweeting her fantasy’s about Apollo in her timeline on the popular social network.

Being that her avitar was quite attractive, her tweets got to the hands right people (i.e. Angela Stanton who happens to stalk my tweets, as well as Phaedra’s even though I blocked her a gazilion years ago) and the rumor spread like wildfire.

[Sidebar: I don’t know if you’re familiar with the way the search works, but if you enter a person’s twitter addy or name in the search bar, you can see just about all every person who mentions their name. Stalkers like Stanton use the tool religiously  and even after I blocked her crazy “A”zz, she still manages to respond to anyone who mentions Phaedra’s name to me… hence THIS POST I wrote questioning her sanity. But I digress!]

All they needed was on tiny morsel and Stanton and her crew of cronies ate it up and began to immediately spread the word that Apollo had vacated the marital premises.

Here are the tweets…

So the chick met some dude named “Troy” who lives on the 4th floor of some ‘partments near Lavista and Cheshire Bridge Road in Atlanta. She said he resembles Apollo, but no where did she have definite proof… ie… a photo perhaps… text messages with his phone number… SOMETHING… ANYTHING?

I dunno about you, but I need more proof than just someone saying they met a dude who looks like this woman’s husband. But since y’all will believe anything…. go ahead and ride with it.

Trust. I’m gonna spill what I know tomorrow.

In the meantime, I’m curious to see just wanna see how far this “rumor” will travel.

Do you honestly believe that Apollo left Phaedra to move into some seedy apartment?

1. Bee says:

Hell, no. This chick needs to have a _/.
    I'm sure it isn't hard to recognize Apollo Nida…I'm sorry, "Troy" in Atlanta, or surrounding areas. There aren't too many men walking around looking like that,lol!

"Explaining his reasoning for moving" then in the next breath "never mentioned jail or married"? What exactly did he explain then??? Girl stop.

2. SSY says:

Why would some random chick lie about something like this? What does she have to gain? She's sounds a bit surprised about it. She's not the only one saying they have seen Apollo coming and going from some apartment all times of the day recently. And if they broke up or are separated, so what. Ish happens and all of the skeletons that are falling out their closet, it's not surprising at all. Apollo probably just got tired of putting on a front and now with all of this Angela Stanton and Vibe mess, hell, Phaedra could very well be putting his life at risk if he's indeed a snitch like many have been saying about him. He never looked like he was for all of this reality crap from jump.

3. Mickey says:

I'm confused why would you post something you didnt belive was true. Didnt you hold off on the Stanton story because you didnt think it was true? Also "who wouldnt be jealous of that?" That would be me. Apollo is a felon and from what I can see doesnt have a job and a shady past. He is easy on the eyes but his voice is a little too high and I get a gay vibe from him. He is very questionable and I'm sure he was as they say "gay for the stay" while he was in prison. No thanks on to the next. Him and Phaedra dont have any sexual chemistry so it wouldnt be a surprise if they broke up. Phaedra can do better.

4. No Ma'am says:

I hope these are all rumors…and that Angela chick is nuts. Hope Pheadra gets every dear dime from Vibe.

5. Philly Finest! says:

I like my "TEA" served hotttt!

This right here! (series side eye)

Need more proof.

6. BearyBad says:

Damn ATLien, why everyone hate you so much? Dang!

7. Shekera says:

Well you all can x the proof. IF she was telling the truth or anything close too it. The fact that you outed that she had a dinner date with this person and could possibly take pics sealed that one. I mean if dude reads any kind of social networking blog, he knows to stay away from that.

8. kim says:

how in the world can someone be stalking your tweets if you blocked them? you can't see a person's tweets if you are blocked. stop covering up for your criminal friend. if that had been cynthia, nene, sheree, kim or kandi your criminal friend would be having alot ot day about them for marrying a ex-con.

aint you screwing sheree husband……………. they are still leagally married so you have no morals yourself!!!!!!! POT MEET KETTLE!!!!

9. Gina Baldwin via Facebook says:

NOT MISS PHEDRA….

10. Missy Smith via Facebook says:

Probably just rumors.

11. Takiya Robinson via Facebook says:

Nope, don’t believe it one bit!!

12. Kymmi Kymm via Facebook says:

Don’t believe the hype…

13. Latravia Banks-Gordon via Facebook says:

Well, if you’re posting about it I’m guessing it’s not true.

14. Folks just don’t wanna see people be happy and succeed!

15. hellokitty says:

so you feeding the rumor by posting it to your site? you just said you didn't know if it was true. who does that? you couldn't wait a few more days to get more facts before you posted this bullsh*t @ss story? that screams desperation. ugh! get it together!

16. kim says:

SINCE YOU LIKE SPREADING THE T SO MUCH, ARE YOU GONNA POST HOW YOU JUST CHEWED OUT ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES AGO? NOT…………….YOU GOT RIPPED OUT THE FRAME. I GUESS ALOT OF PEOPLE WON'T TOLERATE YOUR MESSINESS & ONESIDED NESS.

17. Melissa Hunter via Facebook says:

I read this and it proves nothing to me.

18. ladydivak says:

Its NOT true they are still together. My homegirl saw them out together last week-no lie!!

19. Britt McLay via Facebook says:

I use to love SFTA now she’s just full of ish!!!

20. Michelle, I asked you about these allegations prior to Angela snapping on a girl on twitter for asking her. When I seen her (seemingly frustrated) response, "why are you asking me", I told her that the girl probably figured she was the closest source to the rumor. Only then did she comment on it saying she heard a similar story. Now I know nothing of this motherknows crap, I follow you and funkydineva for Atlanta gossip.

21. Kamalla says:

Another lying skank tryna come up off of a d-list celebrity. They do it all the time. Twitter, FB, Instagram etc are the new methods by which the insignificant seek to become known. She got her tits hanging out, I thought she was a prostitute.

22. Kamalla says:

The more I look at her pic, I'm convinced she's been a background player on RHOA hanging with Kandi on her kandi coated nights show. Yep, pretty sure that's her. Damn, ATL just full of skanks. I feel sorry for the good citizens of that city if there are any.

23. I do think he cheats look @him he met a lawyer and she’s lil order he thought his looks would get her and a m

24. Ava says:

I can't follow this post. I don't understand the point you're making

25. hotlantaboss says:

I sure hope the hell not! Phaedra better hold on tight, 'cause he is just too damn sexy to get away. She's cute too, and the Phaedra/Apollo contrast is the special ingredient that catapults her character on the show to another level to me.. She's cool, and really funny I think… but I know I'm not the only one waiting to see clips of Apollo on every episode lol.

26. versatile says:

Too much crap to follow. Got this Stanton chick doing her best to impersonate Phaedra.If anything she probably wants Apollo. Guess her roach eggs are hatching either through her or her publishers trying to push buttons and get paid.Kinda' like BBW's trying to scare Jen. They're wasting their time. This lawsuit is goin' down so get to sellin' books and mags cause Phae Phae gon' KOLECT!!

27. Nikki says:

This is a fake. She stole Elizabeth Flores pictures. The real girl is an up and coming designer from New York. Her twitter is @MsLizzFlores…

28. Gwendolyn Gwendella Johnson via Facebook says:

Best wishes to them. Relationships are hard work to maintain especially in the public eye.

29. Michelle I did some research of my own after I saw how emotional that "muthaknows" person got about you spilling his messy tea!

Girrrrrrl what I found out is that it was AuthouAngie (Angela Stanton) who started the rumor!

Now I see what you mean when you say that lady is psycho. It turns out she told a friend (miss Thomas?) aka "TimeWilltell368" that her sister lived in the same apartment complex as Apollo and then "timewilltell368" went to muthaknows because she knew he would spread the news like he always does.

That TIMEWILLTELL chik is even crazier than AuthorAngie and all she does is tweet reality show stars all day long. It's like she lives in the television because she tweets them arguing about their lives. If you go to her timeline you'll we what I mean.

Here are the tweets she senf to muthaknows. I think she and AuthorAngie are in cahoots and trying to smear Phaedras name since she couldn't do it selling books. If I were Phaedra I would get a restraining order because these women are NUTS.

@MUTHAKNOWS same 2 you. Did you know Apollo moved out!!!!!!!
    @MUTHAKNOWS he know lives on Lavista Rd & Chesire Bridge on the 4th floor.
    @MUTHAKNOWS the crazy part is season 5 is currently filming, so he gotta help phaedra save face.
    @MUTHAKNOWS he lives in the same building as my sistagirl Angela's cousin. I wonder how this is going to play out on season 5. #messy
    @MUTHAKNOWS criminal phaedra maybe suing Vibe, BUT bet your bottom dollar she will NOT WIN!!!! The cards are stacked against her.
    @MUTHAKNOWS it was sent to me by DM.
    @MUTHAKNOWS it will probably hit blogs soon. I will get the name of the complex and you take it from there #hahahahahahahaha

Muthaknows took it and ran just like they wanted him to. I think he's mad at you because he realized he got played. Your post made if seek like he was in on spreading fake info when in reality it was Author Angie scheming to hurt Phaedra. He was apeshit on you on twitter to save face.

I screenshot the timelines for you too but didn't know how to put them in this comment.

AuthorAngie is a dirty low down bitch and she is coo coo! This all just proved it for me. Shit is serious in these streets!

30. SlimShadeee says:

I was following AuthorAngie for about 2 weeks before I realized she was bat shit cray too! She sends out bible verses one minute then talks crazy about Phaedra the next. How long can y

31. SlimShadeee says:

Dangit I sent that too fast. What I was saying before I got cut off was how long can you keep another woman's name in your mouth before you realize you should move on.

She was either hurt or disappointed by Phaedra but it is an unnatural fixation on one person all day long!

AuthorAngie is stuck on hate and revenge and it's intriguing but sad at the same time. She needs to move on because now after reading all this, her whole like is "Phaedra Phaedra Phaedra"!!

The bible says "Vengence is mine, said the Lord" if she believes in God and Christianity maybe she will one day remember that the battle isn't hers to fight.

32. Truth says:

I hope they stay together. Marriage is not easy. "For better or worse folks"

33. Real Talk says:

Well dude should be able to do his thang after Phaedra done been ran thru by Luda, Drama, and various other rapper types.

34. Kameisha says:

I agree with Mickey…Why in the hell would you post this IF you thought it wasn't true. You're starting to be on the same level as MediaTakeOut and Sandra Rose (GARBAGE) I thought you were better than that!

35. 2bme says:

I saw the exchange with you and Muthaknows..that was a complete mess right there..I understand why you posted this to bring light to the bullish..gossip is gossip

36. CEE says:

APOLLO IS NOT LEAVING THAT $$$$$ TRAIN!!!

37. coupe_22 says:

Sooooo… can someone fill me on on who went off on Michelle!! I'm at work and cant get on twitter!!

38. versatile says:

It's just as I thought. Angella Stanton's roach eggs are hatching and runnin' all up and through the woodwork. Bet she's out buying Walmart knockoffs of everything Phaedra wears.Locked in her bedroom watchin' reruns of RHOA. I wouldn't be surprised if her dumb publisher's aren't in cahoots trying to set somebody up. The info uncovered in this topic shows some suspect activity being cooked up by this chic. Phaedra should appreciate Michelle's freindship and investigative posters. THE LAWSUIT'S GOIN' DOOooown!

39. Miak says:

Thanks Michelle. I hate fake tea…Uggh!

40. Superstar says:

If Apollo is stepping out on Phaedra he's a fool, he's already out of her league. If he knows what good, he better stay where he's at. Not sure if I totally believe this story though.

Uhm…this proves nada zip ZILCH! A

And I doubt Apollo is that STUPID! You cannot afford an angry Phaedra! lol

43. Miss says:

I think there is some truth to this rumor simply because erbody knows that Michelle is good friends with Phadra. Look @ the pictures that accompany this story-one with Apollo with a baby bag like its a purse and the other with him eating a pickle in a way as a dick. Now why would a "friend" or Phatra post such pictures unless Phadra is bitter that Apollo left. And yes he would be in a seedy apartment since Pha is the 1 w/ the moola baby!!!!! He's cute and too cute 4 her. He'll have no problems finding a woman, but he better watch it if he upsets Phadrea.

44. TEA says:

Phaedra, Oprah and Star Jones got that insecure dark-skinned woman complex. Once they become sucessful they buy them a good-looking redbone w/ no money. Well, you gotta pay 4 that arm candy. I can't b mad. black men do it all the time w/ white women. They want these light skinned children. Sad.

45. aries says:

this day in age with camera phones. no picture, no truth.

46. C2TheK says:

Crazy people never give up and that convicted felon/author/liar Angela Stanton is a crazy stalker who means Phaedra no good! She is the type who hates someone so much that she will do anything and say anything to hurt them.

I hope we don't end up hearing about a housewife murder on the new because that woman is not right in the head.

47. Truth says:

I guess this is why Kandi keeps calling Atlanta "HATERVILLE"

48. C2TheK says:

@Miss how can you say somebody is "too cute" for somebody? You angry jealous Black woman make me sick! Bitter bitches hate to see someone else with something they can't get!

49. ladydiinpa says:

aww hell naw…Phaedra is my fav housewife, cuz she got skills…a professional woman
    don't believe a bit..
    Phaedra knows how to handle her bizness!!

50. Dallas says:

Wow this is someone's marriage. Straight trashy of you to even entertain this. Then ask if we are excited about what the outcome would be. Cant wait for Karma to bite you in yo ass! STRAIGHTTACKY

51. SlimShadeee says:

ATLien you outed Angela's dirty deeds like a pro! I hope PhaePhae's lawyers are taking notes from you! If this ain't the TEA I don't know what is!

Angela and her theiving cronies need to give it up!

52. Buck Henry says:

I've made comment before about Apollo being a snitch and an informer. Because he was supposed to serve 18 years on his case but he got out in 4 years? In Federal sentencing guidelines, he had to serve at least 85% of his time in order to get considered for "parole" and he didn't serve this. The only way the Federal judge and prosecutor would have agreed to allow him out early is that he made the prosecutor and federal govt. happy.

He turned on people he sold his stolen cars to (most likely drug dealers and people who are in crime), and agreed to be a federal informant.

53. Vay says:

Really nothing to say about this post BUT this is someone's marriage and should be respected as such. I am so tired of unmarried folks trying to "expose" and destroy marriages. Marriage is ALOT of work and it hard enough as is.

My real question is…is Muthaknows…or whatever this person call themself…a man?! I read the words this person wrote to you on twitter and when will we STOP being so ignorant and disrespectful towards each other and if this person is a man (gay or not) that makes it ten times worse. I cant…

54. citygirl81 says:

ATLIEN You are ON it! The @cheriemoiselle is no longer in existence and as Nikki posted earlier the true person in that pic has no idea what the hell is going on and even posted this, ((link removed by request))

55. C2TheK says:

Michelle you are a cleaver lady. I had to come back and give you your props real quick!

56. C2TheK says:

I was hoping you would have posting SOMETHING by now too. AT least one post dang! (j/k) you deserve at least 1 day off. But just ONE. lol

57. James says:

@MuthaKnows Was Set UP by Angela Stanton!!!! WHEN I READ YOUR POST YOU STATED HOW THE WOMAN WERE CRAZY. WELL YOU SEEM TO BE BORED WITH YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO POST THAT LONG CONVERSATION………….. AS FOR THE THOMAS PERSON TWEETING ABOUT REALITY SHOWS, I LOOKED AT THE BIO AND IT SAYS THAT IS WHAT SHE DOES, SO WHAT DO YOU CARE? SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE STALKING THERE TWEETS TO REPORT BAG TO MICHELLE. IF SHE WANTS TO KNOW WHAT FOLKS ARE TALKING ABOUT SHE WILL FOLLOW THEM. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO KNOWS WHO ON SOCIAL MEDIA. FOR ALL YOU KNOW MUTHAKNOWS AND THE THOMAS PERSON CAN BE FRIENDS OR RELATED, THAT IS THERE BUSINESS!!! IN THE WORDS OF TAMAR "GETYALIFE" AND LET PEOPLE SAY WHAT THEY WANT THAT IS THERE RIGHT.

58. citygirl81 says:

10 to 1 "James" is Deranged Angie!

59. SlimShadeee says:

@citygirl81 I'll take that bet!

60. Melissa says:

Here’s some real tea Kim Zolciak is still renting her house from Kendra Davis go to @KendraDavis on twitter & get the facts she is really pissed @ Kim

61. Miss says:

@C2theK– Whatever boo. You know Apollo is only with Phadra for the money and her status. So fool urself if u like. Niggas r gold diggers 2. i got a fat ugly married friend who comes from a wealthy family and that is the only reason her husband is w/ her 2. Hahah She thinks her shit don't stink but let her quit buying that nigga cars, clothes and providing a nice home thanks to her famil's funds and watch that nigga get w/ a pretty broke bitch in a minute!!

62. Name Required says:

Tell me again why this article was even worth blogging about?

63. SlimShadeee says:

Michelle you have got them all mad at you boo! The mutha man/woman and "author" Angie must keep your site on lock because they know every move you make! Be careful girl! That queen seems a bit touched if you ask me.

@namerequired I can answer that. It was worth blogging because you took the time to not only read it but comment too!

My 3 cents is that Michelle blogged it to prove a point and judging from the "reaction" of the convict/stalker/author Angela Staton, the point has been proved.

*applause*

64. 7lady says:

And this girl is really not that cute. Her I took a million pics to get it just right ass.

65. Sookie says:

No way in HELL!!! is Phadera gonna let Appollo go. Are you kidding me!!!She will do anything to keep that man.. Ignore the haters and the hookers Phadera, you my girl…

66. denise says:

THIS IS NOT TRUE…BEYOTCHES LOOKING FOR 15 MINS OF FAME. GET BACK ON YOUR HOE STROLL AND SEE IF THE BURGER JOINT IS HIRING…HEHEHEHE

67. denise says:

If Apollo was coming out a seedy apt, that means this skank lives in a shit hole too. Who in the he11 would not know Apollo if the seen him, and she lives in Atl. Am I to believe she's never seen the show. WHATEVER…

68. Toni Jenkins via Facebook says:

LORD HAVE MERCY!

69. Shekera says:

So I had to think logically about this. If NeNe would cook of a fake divorce from Greg to boost ratings, then why wouldn't Phaedra. Tell me your not all interested to see if any drama unfolds between the two next season. Secondly, on screen Phaedra treats Apollo like a ___, how long do yo think you can pull a mans punk card. Thirdly, Phaedra's lawsuit calls for trial by jury, which means a investigation. If I was Apollo, and had a criminal background..I would remove myself as far away from being investigated as possible. So although it may be a rumor, sounds like it may not be either.

70. SlimShadeee says:

I disagree Shakira. This whole rumor seems like a calculated move by that author lady to get the pressure off of her. All signs point to HER being the starting point from the rumor and I believe she was trying to upset Phaedra by disrupting her family life with the lies.