Goodie Mob Fight To Win The Voice 042312-2

Goodie Mob Performs ‘FIGHT TO WIN’ on The Voice… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

Apr 24th 2012 | Written by ATLien

Cee-Lo Green, Khujo, T-Mo and Big Gipp, the foursome known as Goodie Mob, confirmed the return they’ve been working on as they performed a new song, “Fight To Win,” during last night’s episode of “The Voice.”

Rocking “all GOLD everything”, the foursome donned gold armor-like suits, as they performed their first single in over 10 years on the stage of NBC’s hit vocal competition show amidst broken roman pillars and billows of smoke.

In case you missed it, watch video of the performance + more below…

VIDEO: Goodie Mob Performs ‘FIGHT TO WIN’ on The Voice
The rap collective’s new single Fight to Win (feat. Cee Lo Green) – Single – Goodie Mob also hit iTunes shortly after the ‘Voice’ performance.

Fight to Win (feat. Cee Lo Green) - Single - Goodie Mob

What do you think of Goodie Mob’s new song?

Bump it or Dump it?

1. orlando says:

Dump it fast.

2. Keith Woulard via Facebook says:

Forget that, the girl who sang Whitneuy Houston’s song gave me chill bumps

3. I love Cee Lo but I hated that Goodie Mob song!!

4. Bonnie Smith via Facebook says:

it was awful

5. I liked it but it seem to be mostly ceelo’s song.

6. Anon says:

BUMP IT!!! I'm sure they all worked collectively on this song behind the scenes, even if Cee-Lo's voice is dominant on it. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a "Goodie Mob" song. Bet money there's a remix or alternate version somewhere, which is probably not PG enough to perform on The Voice.

7. SlimShadeee says:

It's cool. They could have done a better song. One like beautiful skin but I guess since Ceelo is in the voice it was a good way to Premier the new song.

But it's just OK. Nothing special

8. JENNY JONES!! says:

I KNOW THE OTHER 3 MEMBERS PROBABLY WANT & NEED SOME OF THAT CEE-LO MONEY BUT IT WAS TOO COMMERCIAL!!! HATED IT!!! IT WAS LIKE CEE-LO AND THE PIPS. EWW!!!……JENNY JONES!!!!

9. Truth says:

dump it

10. Yaz says:

BUMP IT!! I LOVE GOODIE MOB!! It's rockin'! And a new sound for them.

11. SPILL IT!!! says:

Dump it!!! Trash it!!! Burn it!!! This was a mess, especially for those expecting to see the Goodie Mob we all know and love sans lacefront wigs. It would be cool for Gnarls Barkley, but Goodie Mob needs to go back to the Dungeon and make some real music.

There is just sumthing about GIP that just…ooozes sexy to me! lol

Oh..and the outfits are RIDICULOUS!

14. Nikki says:

BUMP IT!!!!! YAAASSSSSSS Goodie Mob is finally back!!!!! #beenafan

15. lailah says:

BUMP IT……!! It was good exposure…I'm sure the CD will have more to offer….I'm just glad they're back!!!! They looked good, the Audience supported them and millions of people saw them perform….!! There is a bigger picture to consider….!! GOODIE MOB 4EVER !!

16. superstar says:

dump it with the quickness!

17. ImKyana says:

Yayyy Goodie Mob !!!!!

18. kevin says:

Bump this shit.

19. I LIKE THE SONG….BUT CLEARLY THIS IS A CEE LO PRODUCTION….LOL….THE LYRICS ARE GOODIE MO…BUT THE CONCEPT OF IT ALL IS SIMPLY CEELO GREEN….LOL…BUT HEY ITS FROM THE “A”….GOTTA LOVE IT….OH NOT BUMPING IT…JUST SLICK LISTEN TO IT FROM TIME TO TIME….GIVR ME SOMETHING ELSE THEY HAVE WORKED ON RECENTLY

20. Gina Sharon Kirk via Facebook says:

So nice 2 have dese boys back, on any level n Cee Lo Green, production is not a bad thing! I know it”s a long way from “Soul Food”, but groups r spose 2 Evolve! Even “parliament funkadelic” did dat! N dey still brought us da funk!!! I wux jes sayin, I miss “Goodie Mob n “Outkast!” Now if Andre n Big Boi will jes cum back 2gether!!! Miss dose 2 immensely!!! Gina in A~Town!!!