During last night’s 54th Annual Grammy Awards, Rihanna
and Gwyneth Paltrow
both rocked similar floor length black gowns with gold accessories.
The rail thin divas both turned heads with their slender figures and Paltrow shared a photo on twitter with the caption: “Say whaaat?”
Rihanna’s plunging black dress was designed by Giorgio Armani, but she also takes co-designer credit.
“I wanted something a little bit like Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface,” the much-thinner singer said of her racy ensemble, which featured a high slit and exposed her bare back.
Paltrow, who normally attends the show with her bff Beyonce (who was a no show show this year along with her hubby Jay-z) was on-hand to introduce Adele’s performance of “Rolling in the Deep” and the actress’ gown was designed by Stella McCartney and included cut-out details and a gold belt.
More photos of both gowns + Rihanna’s Grammy performance below…
The “We Found Love” singer, 23, completed her look with matching gold accessories, including a diamond and gold snake armlet and triangle earrings from Neil Lane, Jacquie Aiche body necklaces and a Jimmy Choo clutch.
What did you think of Rihanna’s Grammy performance?
- Rihanna Returns From Hawaiian Vacation + More Armani Promo Shots… [PHOTOS]
- #TheAPod – Tamar Braxton Releases ‘HOT SUGAR’ Video + New Music & Videos From Rihanna, Akon, Bertell & More…
- Rihanna Snatches Beyonce’s Blonde Wig in New Armani Jeans Ads [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna Parties with Armani in Milan… [PHOTOS]
- Rihanna on Wax! Madame Tussauds Unveils Rih Rih’s New Figurine…
- CANDIDS: Rihanna Jams in PJ’s During ‘Talk That Talk’ Final Hours + Official Tracklisting… [PHOTOS]
- Beach Body Motivation! Rihanna Shows Off “A”ssets in Teeny Weeny Bikini… [PHOTOS]
- The “A” Pod – New Music & Videos From Rihanna, Keyshia Cole, B.o.B., Ludacris, Usher, Lady Gaga, Chrisette Michele & More
- Jay-Z, T.I., Rihanna, Kevin Hart & More Attend Roc Nation Pre- Grammy Brunch… [PHOTOS]
- In the Tweets: Rihanna Goes NUDE & Is “Unapologetic”… [PHOTOS]