In a feature in the mag entitled “The Notebook,” Phaedra gives 20 random answers to 20 random questions.
So in case you were wondering, here are a few random facts about Phaedra…
2. I can’t stand a man who… is insecure and too needy.
3. What sound do you love? The ocean.
4. What sound do you hate? Any early morning construction that disturbs my sleep.
5. I know all the lyrics to… today I’ in a very loving mood, so “You Give Good Love” by Whitney Houston.
6. Good guy or a man with an edge? You know it’s a man with an edge [Laughs]
7. Funeral Director or Lawyer? Both!
9. Favorite beauty tip? Cleanse and moisturize daily. I love Skin-Medica products. Your skin is just beautiful with them. I’m big on great skin.
10. Girlfriends: Keep’em to a minimum or the more the merrier? Keep’em to a minimum.
11. As a mom, I am… constantly aware of my blessing and responsibility.
12. When the power suit comes off… I’m a jeans and heels sort of girl. When I’m at my happiest, I’m in a robe at home. I like it all or nothing at all.
13. You were a consulting producer on the Tiny & Toya show. Any advice for Tiny? I encourage all my friends to strive to be the best. I’ve known Tiny & T.I. for so long, and I’m sending them all the love that I can.
14. Your house is burning down, what do you grab? My family and my photos. Everything else is insured.
15. Favorite southern food? Red velvet cake with plenty of cream cheese icing, the kind that leaves a greasy spot on the napkin.
16. Phaedra, Apollo and Ayden are all Greek names. What would you name a little girl? It’s Apollo’s choice… it’ll definitely be a Greek name.
17. I’m the realest housewife because… what you see is what you get.
18. When was the last time you cried? When Toya (Wright) sent me such an encouraging message. I’m so sentimental.
19. How do you spend a free day? I love to curl up in bed with my son and husband and enjoy them… and make some biscuits and catfish.
20. Describe your life in 10 words or less… Blessed and highly favored by God.