Ciara2

Ciara’s Prayers May Have Been Answered! New Label Deal in the Works?

Jul 13th 2011 | Written by ATLien

Good news folks! Ciara’s lazy days of lounging around L.A. may be finally numbered….

When rumors swirled earlier this year that CiCi had been unceremoniously dumped by her record label after her last cd “Basic Instinct” went double wood, Ciara confirmed all the talk in an open letter.

[READ: Ciara Wants You To Know…]

This hasn’t been a very stellar year for CiCi, who was dumped by love AND her record label, but at least now Ciara can focus on her career while she’s single and on the prowl.

Word on the curb is that Ciara plans to reunite with her former boss, Antonio “L.A.” Reid, who just completed his first week on the job as the new head of Sony’s Epic Label Group.

[Sidebar: Perhaps now Ciara can stop calling the paparazzi every time she has to buy a belt and get her “A”zz back to work!]

Details…

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Ciara’s career may be handed over to L.A. Reid who is currently said to be compiling his list of marquee artists at Epic Label Group.

Sources say Usher Raymon is also on Reid’s short list of prospects, as well as Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez, all of which have had previous record breaking success under Reid’s experience as a seasoned industry vet.

This would be a perfect transition for Ciara and with a great team in her corner, the sky’s the limit! I’m praying it all works out for the talented diva!

Q: Do you think Ciara has what it takes to be the next big musical icon?

Click HERE for info on CiCi’s HAWT rainbow max skirt.

1. Kermit Blackson via Facebook says:

Didnt she already have that chance> Janet moves, 50 drama, Bow wow sympathy, label drop. Wow, shes done.

2. Nope… move along. Try BBW…..

3. Hell no. She cain’t sing. NEXT.

4. Natoya Nelson via Facebook says:

Naw…. lol

5. Natasha D. Smith via Facebook says:

Naaaaah

6. we’ll see how it works. this last cd supposively was her best work to date but somehow the last label is responsible 4 it’s failure :/

7. jazzy j says:

omg this is what up i love me some ciara my baby my baby back on top ciara im so freakin happy words cant explain u made it through

8. jazzy j says:

for all the comments above me go to hell ciara gonna make it #teamciara

9. Ebony Daley via Facebook says:

C’mon SON!

10. jazzy j says:

hell yea she got all the potenial to be nxt icon again for all haters go to hell get tha fuck lost for realz #teamciara for life

11. Toni says:

Good Luck, I truly believe this girl is done as far as singing no matter who she signs with. she should model/choreograph.

12. That’s a joke! Hell naw! (in my Sophia from color purple voice)

13. Duane Harris via Facebook says:

well she need to mature more with her music —and get in a few movies roles and start thinking like a businesswoman and most importantly she needs to be focus and the sky is the limit for her!

14. No, keep dating, girl. There may be more success for you there.

15. jazzy j says:

@ANGELA BITCH PLZ YO AZZ HATIN CAUSE U CANT BE THA NEXT ICON CIARA GOT ALL POTIENIAL IN THIS WORLD TO BE NXT BIG ICON GET THA LOST WITH YO SOPHIA AZZ TEAMCIARABITCHES

16. she could but singing is not gonna take her there. she need to be on some laurie ann ish!

17. Stevie Dang says:

Have you discovered the new wordpress plugin from internet marketing genius Daniel Tan known as SEOPressor yet? I have been implementing it for a few weeks and I now have 6 of my latest websites on the first page of google for very competetive terms! I highly recommend you try it out here: <a href="http://seopressorplugin.biz">SEOPressor</a&gt;

18. D says:

STFU CIARA NEVER BEEN DUMPED IN HER LIFE. HATINGO N A FELLOW ATLIEN AINT GONE GET YOU HITS OR $ LOSER

19. D says:

those texts were sent when ciara was in australia . clearly it wasn't her on the receiving end of those texts. stfu and stfd

20. Oznerol says:

YES CIARA is a performer! She had sugar spice and everything nice…she will bounce back! You can't put someone with all that talent and potential down for too long! HER STAR WILL SHINE AGAIN!

21. CiaraFanatic says:

hell yesssss she has potential so all of you haters need to shut the fuck up .!!!

22. Kamalla says:

I have faith that Ciara's career will blossom once again. The music industry is harsh. You can't take a break for one minute and producers are always feeling some kind of way and promotions are expensive and record labels are cheap and stingy. No matter the cause for her last couple albums failing, even though they weren't bad at all, she will have success once again. Might I suggest a reality show to help boost sales and garner a new fan base? Its worked for Keysha Cole and Trey Songz. I mean it couldn't hurt.

23. lio says:

I hope Ciara is talented as hell. She just needs a good team to back her. I know she will make a comeback, maybe, I think, probably not… Rihanna is all over the court I dont think.Ciara has room to make a shot. But Rihanna is also becoming a huge trainwreck especially in the media so Ciara better get in there quick. The fact is she is more talented than Rihanna, Rihanna jusr has a good team and the devil backin her up.